Ontario is no longer the place to prosper | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario is no longer the place to prosper

I was just wondering if I can afford to retire in this province? I think provincial taxation is about to get insane.

I was just wondering if I can afford to retire in this province? I think provincial taxation is about to get insane.

It might not matter. The world is going to hell in a handbasket and get this, it's not even round. Been catching up on alternative news @ youtube. Have you heard about Zionists?

Maybe, BC and Alberta both have better taxation levels right now , and when your retired no sales tax in AB is attractive. I love Ont. but my retirement will probably be somewhere else.

It might not matter. The world is going to hell in a handbasket and get this, it's not even round. Been catching up on alternative news @ youtube. Have you heard about Zionists?

No, please explain/elaborate

I have heard about this flat earth thing, maybe the place to move is on the flip side.

General terms are fine, high level view

The year John Lennon was shot I worked 2 weeks co-op at a machine shop in Dundas On. The sole owner, Bruno Stegmeier(sp?) talked to me about Hitler. His take didn't line up with conventional teachings.

edit, Stegmaier.....the business is still listed, the guy's got to be 95 by now.

Last edited:
The year John Lennon was shot I worked 2 weeks co-op at a machine shop in Dundas On. The sole owner, Bruno Stegmeier(sp?) talked to me about Hitler. His take didn't line up with conventional teachings.

edit, Stegmaier.....the business is still listed, the guy's got to be 95 by now.

What were his points that differ with conventional teachings?

What were his points that differ with conventional teachings?

He indicated that Germans are hardworking and industrious people, for the most part. He said this was taken advantage of by certain movers and shakers in the world of finance. Think Kevin O'Leary types. Also society was degraded to lower moral standards thru popular culture. Think Hollywood types. He described the German citizens as cornered rats. Then a charismatic leader came along promising to make it right, and he did for a while. History should look at cause and effect, not just effect. They only teach the effect part in our schools.

Yeah don't pay any attention to the guy's personal delusions regarding evilness of jews. We actually learned in history class that for the german people, a lot he was doing was positive.

a lot he was doing was positive.

Gave his big ol' Nazi buddy Ferry subsidies and incentives. Can't argue with the results.

porsche-911-gt2-rs-2.jpg

Yeah don't pay any attention to the guy's personal delusions regarding evilness of jews.

One would never want to do that. That would be the wrong approach to assessing a stereotype.

He indicated that Germans are hardworking and industrious people, for the most part. He said this was taken advantage of by certain movers and shakers in the world of finance. Think Kevin O'Leary types. Also society was degraded to lower moral standards thru popular culture. Think Hollywood types. He described the German citizens as cornered rats. Then a charismatic leader came along promising to make it right, and he did for a while. History should look at cause and effect, not just effect. They only teach the effect part in our schools.

I sort of thought after WW1 which the German side didn't do so well in, the financial repercussions were crippling, because the loser gets the bar tab for blowing up Europe, disheartened Germans needed a spiritual guide. Along comes Adolph. A scape goat or million was needed because the obvious bully that started the mess , Kaiser Billy was dead. Move up thirty years and industry was starting to hum , getting ready to achieve the destiny that was thiers. Of course being on the losing side again sucked. The cause was a playground bully twice, the effect was financial devastation , life lesson there.

I sort of thought after WW1 which the German side didn't do so well in, the financial repercussions were crippling, because the loser gets the bar tab for blowing up Europe, disheartened Germans needed a spiritual guide. Along comes Adolph. A scape goat or million was needed because the obvious bully that started the mess , Kaiser Billy was dead. Move up thirty years and industry was starting to hum , getting ready to achieve the destiny that was thiers. Of course being on the losing side again sucked. The cause was a playground bully twice, the effect was financial devastation , life lesson there.

I don't know my European history but because of recent events in USA, parallels to the German situation have been brought to my attention. Of course we agree USA is a world bully.

then again, and even after all of that, today, they are at the top of the food chain

then again, and even after all of that, today, they are at the top of the food chain

Imagine what they could do with a large, resource rich land mass. I guess they did imagine it lol.

yes, its a brilliant program. Have your country that's a bit backward and sucky get beat up, the allies then come in with a zillion dollars and rebuild your economy. You then get to gleefully bet them into submission with decent cars and nice stereos , look how well japan made out after that inconvenient weekend with the A bomb.

Left out a few details lol

Are we talking about Hitler or Donald Trump?

Back
Top Bottom