Gta dual sport riders - whatsapp group | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gta dual sport riders - whatsapp group

alon

There seems to be a consistent few who are contributing to the dual sport threads and have expressed interest in casual but organized rides this coming season. I'm part of a large rides whatsapp group but we can certainly start our own. If you're a whatsapp user, look for me at 4169307405 or alongat.gat@gmail.com or reply to this thread with your whatsapp info and I'll kick it off - we can keep it running all season long and use it for quick communication of scheduling and changes, etc plus some usual banter that happens on these kind of threads.

If you don't use whatsapp, download it onto whatever mobile device you use - it's like texting but for groups...

There seems to be a consistent few who are contributing to the dual sport threads and have expressed interest in casual but organized rides this coming season. I'm part of a large rides whatsapp group but we can certainly start our own. If you're a whatsapp user, look for me at 4169307405 or alongat.gat@gmail.com or reply to this thread with your whatsapp info and I'll kick it off - we can keep it running all season long and use it for quick communication of scheduling and changes, etc plus some usual banter that happens on these kind of threads.

If you don't use whatsapp, download it onto whatever mobile device you use - it's like texting but for groups...
Sounds like a good idea.

Oops it's 4163208753

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I can foresee everyone on this thread getting tons of spam on their phone from here on out. Alon, I will send you a message on Whatsapp... please add me to this group you create.

Oh god! Now I have to figure out WhatsApp. I'll get back to you as soon as I download it and figure out how it works. Lol

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Oh god! Now I have to figure out WhatsApp. I'll get back to you as soon as I download it and figure out how it works. Lol

You've already missed a ton of chatter... all day long!

I'll join the Whatsapp group. I'll be picking up a blue plated dual sport in April and would like to get involved in some day rides to get going. I've been doing 1 day a year for the past 6 years with Trail Tours and now want to get more into it. I'll be getting an oftr membership and a Ganaraska pass this year. East end rides will be most convenient for me. I currently use Whatsapp to coordinate with a small street riding group of friends.

I'm in, I would like to try and make it out to some rides this year. Message sent through whatsapp....

Turn notifications off. Plus it's a data pig.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

It's not a data pig. It totally depends on the amount of media you transfer. Turn off media auto-download, then be choosy on what you do download.

I just found this thread and I am in.

Joe, are you dual sporting the Shadow?

4b6e9fc0621dc2d492016924189e247e.jpg

I just found this thread and I am in.

Joe, are you dual sporting the Shadow?

4b6e9fc0621dc2d492016924189e247e.jpg
Lol no ☺ I don't think that I'm ready physically or financially to add a dual sport.
Damn Nam, that Shadow looked nice.

Lol no ☺ I don't think that I'm ready physically or financially to add a dual sport.

Financially is your choice. But I promise you, if you buy and ride a ds, physically will take care of itself. Off road is phenomenal exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a rental in Hawaii.

This was my bike.

bed88959c9b9f9d7db7e249692da9a76.jpg

And like Iceman said, riding dirt will get you in shape. I am tiny compared to the guys I ride with.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom