track day insurnance | GTAMotorcycle.com

track day insurnance

Irocian

Site Supporter
Anyone have any info on any insurance company that covers you for track days while in USA?

Cibc $150 for 3 day coverage of a track day in USA anyone with knowledge of better rate

I did it thru my work travel insurance, check into that if your company offers it. $27/ day, this was two years ago. I believe it was with Co-operators Assurance.

What about track days here and what would the coverage be?

I mean more along the lines of if you went down and hit another rider, or you went down and the bike was totaled/significantly damaged at the track...same as could happen on the road (which is covered by our normal insurance).

I mean more along the lines of if you went down and hit another rider, or you went down and the bike was totaled/significantly damaged at the track.
none

I mean more along the lines of if you went down and hit another rider, or you went down and the bike was totaled/significantly damaged at the track...same as could happen on the road (which is covered by our normal insurance).

Yep no such thing. You can get off track coverage for fire/theft but there's a minimum policy so depending on what your bike/gear is worth it may not be worth it.

Bumped into these guys at the Auto Show today.

http://www.trackdayinsurance.ca/

The spokesbabe said they were looking into MC coverage, which is business lingo for "go away". But if enough people request it, maybe it starts to make sense to them to actually add it to their product line?

Make sure you crash in the ditch just down the street from the track and then normal insurance will cover it

This. if you are able get your buddy's to toss you and an old bicycle into a ditch, you got hit by a car. got it?

Back
Top Bottom