2016 CSBK registration ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016 CSBK registration ?

I registered at the first race last year, nice and easy. If you're a new CSBK racer you need to have a licence with a regional series.

I think they hold them for a season from what I've heard. You could just email them. They've responded to me fairly quickly in the past.

all that pre reg **** dosen't matter, i had my number for 10 years and they still gave it away. Best bet is to pick a number that no one ran last year to be safe.

all that pre reg **** dosen't matter, i had my number for 10 years and they still gave it away. Best bet is to pick a number that no one ran last year to be safe.

Did they give it away even though you had registered it the season prior?

like most orgs, #'s are held over for 1 year. if you fail to apply for your licence . your # goes up for grabs.

like most orgs, #'s are held over for 1 year. if you fail to apply for your licence . your # goes up for grabs.

Pedro had AM #32 in 2013.

CSBK had been allowing duplicate #s in that they allowed CBR250 racers to have the same # as AM racers.

In 2014 they decided that they would not allow duplicates and they had already given #32 to a CBR250 racer and Pedro had to remove the #32 AM from his bike.

I like the #3 better anyway Pedro.

Awesome, give the # to a journalist over a racer thats had it previously.

Pedro had AM #32 in 2013.

CSBK had been allowing duplicate #s in that they allowed CBR250 racers to have the same # as AM racers.

In 2014 they decided that they would not allow duplicates and they had already given #32 to a CBR250 racer and Pedro had to remove the #32 AM from his bike.

I like the #3 better anyway Pedro.

Thx, i did pre reg and it was confirmed until first race weekend when i showed up and they said pick a different number or go home. i was ****** to say the least but i wanted to race, so instead of arguing i took it out on the compatition and won the N#1 in the AM Superbike Championship. Kicker was that buddy on his 250 didnt even race that season

Back
Top Bottom