Way too early for this: Rider down in Cambridge | GTAMotorcycle.com

Way too early for this: Rider down in Cambridge

Blackfin

Site Supporter
http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=803878

"...the van was in the outside lane and did a U-turn in front of the motorcycle ... male driver of the van was immediately arrested as he does not have a license to drive in Canada..."

:banghead:

GWS rider.

MotherF***er.
GWS rider

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Hard to take whenever you hear "serious head injury"

GWS.

Shame on the van driver, hope there is a harsh punishment.

GWS

I guess I'm not that surprised considering how warm this winter has been.

GWS Rider!

Driver should be deported!!!

GWS. How infuriating.

GWS...People driving today are so pathetic, I was just talking today about how new vehicles have to do everything for the driver just to prevent things like this. Example: blind spot sensors! Is it that f**king difficult to check your blind spot. Next thing to come along is automatic turn signals since its to much effort to do that as well. Pisses me off to no end

GWS...People driving today are so pathetic, I was just talking today about how new vehicles have to do everything for the driver just to prevent things like this. Example: blind spot sensors! Is it that f**king difficult to check your blind spot. Next thing to come along is automatic turn signals since its to much effort to do that as well. Pisses me off to no end

This.

Technology is creating even more stupid drivers.

Technology is creating even more stupid drivers.

My son got in my POS car last week and started driving (at 10PM at night) without any lights on. I asked him what he thought he was doing and after stopping he sat wondering why they hadn't come on. Too used to driving my wifes car where it does everything for you. My car doesn't do automatic headlights, it still relies on a brain behind the steering wheel to realize when the road is black in front of you, and you can't see your dashboard.

Sadly, it was a good example of a whole new generation that just expects their vehicles to do everything short of drive itself. We had a little discussion about not expecting the car to do everything for you, to stop, think, and don't just be a blob in the drivers seat.

My son got in my POS car last week and started driving (at 10PM at night) without any lights on. I asked him what he thought he was doing and after stopping he sat wondering why they hadn't come on. Too used to driving my wifes car where it does everything for you. My car doesn't do automatic headlights, it still relies on a brain behind the steering wheel to realize when the road is black in front of you, and you can't see your dashboard.

Sadly, it was a good example of a whole new generation that just expects their vehicles to do everything short of drive itself. We had a little discussion about not expecting the car to do everything for you, to stop, think, and don't just be a blob in the drivers seat.

...and there it comes Tesla...

I hear you.

The driving skill in Ontario is abysmal. In order to get a license each person should be required to achieve a minimum lap time in winter conditions.

If you fail said test, you do not get a license and are restricted to one of those idiotic looking autonomous google cars (so everyone knows how poor your skills are), a branding of sorts. Said cars are restricted to the right lane only and may not pass one another. After the massive traffic jams of google cars in the right lane caused by the lack of driving skills and thus test failures, this will serve as incentive to take proper performance/winter driving courses and learn how to drive properly.

Lane departure warning? what are you doing that is causing you not to look where you are going? Blind spot indicator? Turn your head and open your eyes. Reverse camera? Look where your going.

Sorry, but isn't that the inside lane? Bike must have been moving at a good clip. Gws rider.

I'm not sure where all the auto on, or driver test, things come into play for this. The guy wasn't licensed, so he hadn't done the test, and it was an older Chrysler, wasn't it? Anyways, I don't like the new auto lights. The high beams are too bright even during the day, and don't seem to auto switch to low beams. I always just work mine manually. The blind spot camera isn't bad, but it isn't meant to replace shoulder checks. I usually have lane departure off around the GTA - too many of you have difficulty staying inside the lines.

Sorry, but isn't that the inside lane? Bike must have been moving at a good clip. Gws rider.

I'm not sure where all the auto on, or driver test, things come into play for this. The guy wasn't licensed, so he hadn't done the test, and it was an older Chrysler, wasn't it? Anyways, I don't like the new auto lights. The high beams are too bright even during the day, and don't seem to auto switch to low beams. I always just work mine manually. The blind spot camera isn't bad, but it isn't meant to replace shoulder checks. I usually have lane departure off around the GTA - too many of you have difficulty staying inside the lines.

Older vehicle yes...but oems design this crap cause drivers like this obviously don't check blind spots, probabably don't signal, probably roll through right turns on red etc. The no license thing just adds to the story.

Back
Top Bottom