Wheelie Machine | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wheelie Machine

janosdre

Hi

Does anyone know where I can find a wheelie machine in and around the GTA?
It is still winter obviously but in the summer I definitely want to try it.

Regards
Janos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a geared 954 that has a hard time keeping the front down...not available till the spring though ;)

I assume you mean the machine where you strap your bike on it and practice wheelies?

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

I assume you mean the machine where you strap your bike on it and practice wheelies?

Once again, I'm lost.
I thought you were being sarcastic. ?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

This is a seriously neat device and I would love to try it.

The one I tried sucked, it did wheelies no problem but it was nothing like doing a real wheelie. Honestly can't see learning anything besides the feeling of being on the bike while in a wheelie angle. The way the bike reacted to throttle and brake input was totally different then the real thing.

IMO go for sadz geared 954

Last edited:
Hi Johnny

Where did you ride it? I would love to try it myself. I do want to get that feeling of being in a wheelie angle.

Thanks

they usually have it at the motorcycle show.

Well I missed out on that one. Do they have them somewhere in the summer?

Well I missed out on that one. Do they have them somewhere in the summer?

they have them on some shows for bikes or bbqs in the summer time... just keep an eye out for the major shows and they will be there

Oh that's great news. I will keep an eye out for it.

I'm still waiting for my chance at a stoppie machine

Hi Johnny

Where did you ride it? I would love to try it myself. I do want to get that feeling of being in a wheelie angle.

Thanks

Old dealer in Mississauga Envy Rides built one to have at one of the stunt shows we did for them, if I remember correctly it was a 06+ GSXR 600 they had on it....Lots of people were paying $20 or $30 to ride it for 5 minutes, and some people were having problems getting it up in a wheelie and keeping it there. So they were like Johnny go do a wheelie on it to show people it works....So I did, and although I got it up and kept the wheelie going, it was literally nothing like real life...Fun to try, although I wouldnt personally pay for it. Not realistic in any way really

Would be like saying Im going to learn to race motorcycles using one of these arcade games that leans from side to side
2011111116302704.jpg

If you do what I was doing to get the wheelie machine to do a wheelie on a real bike, your going to get hurt real bad real fast

Youll learn more skills that are transferable to a big bike stunting a Honda CRF50 over hours on a wheelie machine IMO

Last edited:
Thanks Johnny for the lots of great information.

Old dealer in Mississauga Envy Rides built one to have at one of the stunt shows we did for them, if I remember correctly it was a 06+ GSXR 600 they had on it....Lots of people were paying $20 or $30 to ride it for 5 minutes, and some people were having problems getting it up in a wheelie and keeping it there. So they were like Johnny go do a wheelie on it to show people it works....So I did, and although I got it up and kept the wheelie going, it was literally nothing like real life...Fun to try, although I wouldnt personally pay for it. Not realistic in any way really

Would be like saying Im going to learn to race motorcycles using one of these arcade games that leans from side to side
2011111116302704.jpg

If you do what I was doing to get the wheelie machine to do a wheelie on a real bike, your going to get hurt real bad real fast

Youll learn more skills that are transferable to a big bike stunting a Honda CRF50 over hours on a wheelie machine IMO
I totally played that supersport game at Dave and Busters last night. I can confirm there are no skills to be found there. lol!

Back
Top Bottom