RACE mentor program & discounts @ Shannonville | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

RACE mentor program & discounts @ Shannonville

Is there a link to more info? Is this the racing school to get your license or the FAST track school? I did the 3 day Racer5 thing last year and can just apply for my license. It'd be nice to get more specific instruction tailored to me.

This is for the race school taught by RACE. For more information contact Chris Chapelle race@shannonville.com 613-966-7223 1-800 959-8955

There is only so much information on the website.

Last edited:
This is for the race school taught by RACE. For more information contact Chris Chapelle race@shannonville.com 613-966-7223 1-800 959-8955

There is only so much information on the website.

Thanks!!

LOOK HERE: https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=shannonville

DATES:http://www.shannonville.com/assets/files/2016RACESUPERSERIESSCHEDULE.pdf

I believe their are two dates. This would be the RACE school to get your licence, and it is considerably less cost than a FAST course. Not difficult. Listen, keep a smooth easy pace; you'll get your licence.

This would be good if you aren't familiar with the circuit

I don't have to do the license school since I've already done the 3 day Racer5 track training course, which is similar to the FAST school. I just show my certificate and pay the fee.

Was just hoping the deal that includes a free practice day was part of the FAST program. If not, I might as well just pay to go out for the practice day.

Friends and I got a free "test" day, one of two days available. They will be held on April 30th/May1st. I'm sure when you sign up for your license they will offer you the same thing.

I will gladly mentor new riders for round #1 of RACE as well.

Also, for new riders...I have available tent space/tools you can gladly take up and use during RACE weekends as awell. Just come find the "Vintage Suzuki Race Team" tent.

I thought I would bump this topic as the first R.A.C.E. round is a week away. How many of the newbies have partnered up with a mentor? Both members of Burns racing will be at the Track on Thursday night. So if anyone is in need of a mentor please let us know by Monday before we go and Pre-register and we'll see you at the track.

www.facebook.com/adbracing
email a.burnsracing at gmail.com

Newbie here, looking for a mentor. PM Sent.

You should get the guy who sold you the race bike to mentor you.... :)

We as well can mentor up to 3 racers.

I thought all yours where spoken for. ;) Now I will officially ask, please be my mentor?

I'm looking for one as well. I probably won't have my bike prepped in time for the May weekend but for sure will be ready to go for the June weekend.

I'm looking for one as well. I probably won't have my bike prepped in time for the May weekend but for sure will be ready to go for the June weekend.

Email the shop when you're ready Owen. We have a number of volunteers mentors who have signed up to help new racers out.

I would be happy to do my part. Barring emergency, I will be there all three days.

You are welcome to stop by and ask us any questions. Look for riders 113 and 895. We should be pitted in Row 3 near the top unless someone beats us there.

I'll be in the pit right cross from Burns racing. In the team "ugly bike" #498 and #730

I'll be the one cursing and swearing while putting a motor in.

You may want to rethink that team name of "Team Ugly Bike" since it shortens to TUB

I could use a mentor as well...to save on entry fees...and for tips/advice.

I will be there somewhere about 7:30am if all goes well. I am having last minute OMG HOW DO I GET THERE IN TIME issues but will happily mentor you at the till and otherwise as long as you're not as fast as me, LOL

(edit: seems we can't remove our own posts anymore...)

Back
Top Bottom