RACE mentor program & discounts @ Shannonville | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

RACE mentor program & discounts @ Shannonville

I know this is a little late, but I just saw this thread. I am also looking for a mentor for this weekend. Could use some tips/advise, and of course the discount! (I will be stalking my inbox and any replies to this thread)
Edit: Got it figured out, thanks everyone!

Last edited:
I know this is a little late, but I just saw this thread. I am also looking for a mentor for this weekend. Could use some tips/advise, and of course the discount! (I will be stalking my inbox and any replies to this thread)

I would approach any racer that is there this weekend who looks like they have been there before.

Alan #113
Aaron #Ugly Greenbike with pink grips
Me (Justin) #498
Luc #730
The Walker Clad- #141, #44, #??

We all pit around eachother and can help you out.

I would approach any racer that is there this weekend who looks like they have been there before.

Alan #113
Aaron #Ugly Greenbike with pink grips
Me (Justin) #498
Luc #730
The Walker Clad- #141, #44, #??

We all pit around eachother and can help you out.

#14. #44. #112

#44 is the least approachable of the lot

At this point you to get the discount, you have to find someone who hasn't pre-registered. We are all willing to answer questions etc of course.

Back to the top. If you're a new racer or a first timer at RACE hook up with a mentor and take advantage of the discount.

Mentors and mentees post here. 73 days till round 1.

Back to the top. If you're a new racer or a first timer at RACE hook up with a mentor and take advantage of the discount.

Mentors and mentees post here. 73 days till round 1.

Joey is looking to hook up. :booty:

Always looking for a hook up ;)
I don't plan on mentoring this year simply because with the two bikes I won't be able to give much time to mentor anyone.

Experienced track day rider, but new to racing, looking for a mentor :D
Bike 2003 GSXR1000
Soon I will be signing up for RACE school on April 22 to get my race licence if there is no conflict with my work schedule.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom