Mv Augusta GTA? | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mv Augusta GTA?

Dear MV Agusta:

I want to thank you for the great time that you and I had together.

Although disappointed that your promises of a limited edition AMG version were just an illusion, I am still hopeful that one day, maybe, we'll ride together towards Calabogie or Grand Bend...

But for now, I think the best for us is to part ways and leave with the memories we shared. Ever so briefly.

With love,

El Cockblock.

Dear MV Agusta:

I want to thank you for the great time that you and I had together.

Although disappointed that your promises of a limited edition AMG version were just an illusion, I am still hopeful that one day, maybe, we'll ride together towards Calabogie or Grand Bend...

But for now, I think the best for us is to part ways and leave with the memories we shared. Ever so briefly.

With love,

El Cockblock.
What happened

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What happened

After months and months of promises and postponed delivery dates (not to mention holding a down payment and making me lose summer riding) I got notified by Giovanni himself that the limited edition bike I wanted, is not going to be produced due to their sour relationship with AMG.

So I had to go with another brand.

After months and months of promises and postponed delivery dates (not to mention holding a down payment and making me lose summer riding) I got notified by Giovanni himself that the limited edition bike I wanted, is not going to be produced due to their sour relationship with AMG.

So I had to go with another brand.
Whats next?

Why not another MV?

Whats next?

Why not another MV?

My wife and I are huge MV Agusta fans but parts have been an issue as of lately...still we love their bikes.
I believe El Cockblock went with Aprilia, another great bike.

Last edited:
My wife and I are huge MV Agusta fans but parts have been an issue as of lately...still we love their bikes.

27213610392_4555e1e058_o.jpg
What I've been told by Sturgess is that they wait till they have a minimum order value before they order the parts

Duke's of cycle on the other hand will charge you more but you get the parts in 3 days (usually around $10/part more)

What I've been told by Sturgess is that they wait till they have a minimum order value before they order the parts

Duke's of cycle on the other hand will charge you more but you get the parts in 3 days (usually around $10/part more)

Never had an issue with Sturgess, I had to get the sprag-clutch replace on the Brutale and Sturgess' got it done in less than 2 weeks. A great group of guys. MV is not doing well as of lately, owners have been reporting long waiting times for parts but fortunately that has not been my experience.

Last edited:
Whats next?

Why not another MV?

Not now with their financial troubles, parts and service are not the best, as I've been told by owners.

I was offered another F3 800 at a discounted price but I declined.

Photo

Now, that's a sexy trio right there

Yes, I chose an Aprilia RSV4 RR. The sound of that V4 is intoxicating, and the electronics are superb.

Plus it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. Just an arm and half a leg.

Last edited:
Not now with their financial troubles, parts and service are not the best, as I've been told by owners.

I was offered another F3 800 at a discounted price but I declined.

Now, that's a sexy trio right there

Yes, I chose an Aprilia RSV4 RR. The sound of that V4 is intoxicating, and the electronics are superb.

Plus it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. Just an arm and half a leg.

Wait until you replace the exhaust; with the AR pipe mine sounds amazing.

That dealer has been running the same ad (on multiple sites) ever since the AMG Solar Beam concept came out. An MV Agusta dot net member from the GTA placed a deposit on one as soon as it was announced as a limited edition model. He recently received a letter stating the bike was not going to be built. BIG surprise, eh?

I never trust ads that use stock photos. Show me the actual bike sitting in your showroom and I'll believe you have it(or at least had it).

Thanks for the info and the byplay.
This is a brand of motorcycle I had never heard of until today.
Always wiling to learn more.

Thanks for the info and the byplay.
This is a brand of motorcycle I had never heard of until today.
Always wiling to learn more.
Sturgess cycle in Hamilton have a few units in stock

Go check them out

Back
Top Bottom