Psycho destroys Uber car | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Psycho destroys Uber car

She figures cause she's a she, she can just do anything without consequences???? phhhhhh....

Maybe she is being over persecuted because she is a woman?

She paid for the damages and the dude chose not to press charges. Guys have bad days and break **** all the time. No one cries to have them charged.

And WTF is up with with internet rape threats as a form of justice?

Sent from my clear iPhone 31SS

Maybe she is being over persecuted because she is a woman?

She paid for the damages and the dude chose not to press charges. Guys have bad days and break **** all the time. No one cries to have them charged.

And WTF is up with with internet rape threats as a form of justice?

If a taco bell executive can lose his job over this...
https://youtu.be/OXREjVDDTvw

Then I don't see why she should be given special treatment. Plus a doctor? Those are held to a higher moral degree.

Plus if someone were to take a swipe at my jewels I would F'n lose it

I consider she is given fair treatment, and the taco bell executive might have been been an overreaction. We did not see medical reports to pass judgement. The driver in the video you posted got punched a bunch of times.

Also the world is insensitive assuming she is a female. She might identify as a male.

Maybe she is being over persecuted because she is a woman?......

NO, her own claim when leaning out the window that she was a "100lb, 5' girl and she couldn't be in the wrong, go ahead and call 911"....or something similar.

I consider she is given fair treatment, and the taco bell executive might have been been an overreaction. We did not see medical reports to pass judgement. The driver in the video you posted got punched a bunch of times.

Also the world is insensitive assuming she is a female. She might identify as a male.

So if someone shot you & is a female they should be given leniency on that accord alone? Wheres the equal treatment they all seem to be fighting for?

Btw are you a mangina?

So if someone shot you & is a female they should be given leniency on that accord alone? Wheres the equal treatment they all seem to be fighting for?

Btw are you a mangina?

Lol you must be with the "returnofkings" crowd. I won't bother explaining the difference between getting shot and vandalizing a car.

What leniency are you perceiving exactly? What do you think would have happened if it was a male? Pay for the damages and deal with the lawsuit if the victim presses charges, otherwise move on.

NO, her own claim when leaning out the window that she was a "100lb, 5' girl and she couldn't be in the wrong, go ahead and call 911"....or something similar.

He did. He got paid and offered the chance to press charges.

I would like to know what set her off. Not that it's necessarily an excuse but reasons are reasons. Maybe the immigrant said something negative about her crumple zone. People can be so rude.

From what I gather, she tried to scoop someone else's ride(the one recording) and the driver wouldn't take her. She being a privilaged one, the driver "didn't know who he was messing with".

From what I gather, she tried to scoop someone else's ride(the one recording) and the driver wouldn't take her. She being a privilaged one, the driver "didn't know who he was messing with".

this is why people need to get slapped upside the head from time to time. entitled little ****.

This is the kind of chick you don't bang no matter how hot she is and how much she claims she wants it at the time. Next thing you know, your car is keyed, there is five guys beating the crap out of you cause she told them you "raped her", and/or she's pregnant with your child cause she picked the condom up from the floor and stuffed it in her vag. Sometimes it's not not worth it.

If she lived in Canada she'd probably wear a sleeping bag around her neck. Gawd I hate that style. Roasted made me think of that.

Seriously? No. Maybe it's a Mac. University thing because all the ladies seem to want to out do each other by who's wearing the biggest scarf. It's a freak show like who can wear the highest heels. We're talkin' women here amirite?

Back
Top Bottom