Psycho destroys Uber car | GTAMotorcycle.com

Psycho destroys Uber car

I posted a video of a similar confrontation against an uber driver and my thread got deleted.

Lolz

******* *****.....she should not be allowed to practice, she is more likely to take someone's life than save. Charged or not, she is on the Internet....who so going to hire/trust her after seeing this video.

Last edited:
This is her explanation - Dr Anjali Ramkissoon

"I was extremely stressed out that day," she said. "It was probably one of the worst days of my life and I was caught at my lowest moment. Nothing like this has ever happened."

Oh well, that explains everything, I guess.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/miami-doctor-accused-attacking-uber-driver-calls-biggest/story?id=36542246
More like, I never knew I'd get caught. Now that I got caught & I know the power of social media, I'd act all sympathetic & start crying like a victim.

I think she'd snap like a twig.

Despite this transgression her sexual marketplace value (SMV) is still much higher than that of the first generation immigrat upstart glorified cabby with dented door.

Despite this transgression her sexual marketplace value (SMV) is still much higher than that of the first generation immigrat upstart glorified cabby with dented door.

I see you've taken the red pill.

If I accidentally just learned some red pill nonsense I'm going to get in my car right now and drive to your house

Paper bag that

Back
Top Bottom