parking lot rider skill | GTAMotorcycle.com

parking lot rider skill

The lean angle was impressive to a fairly low speed! Wow crazy skill:cheers:

I wish I could do that.

In a similar vein, I like this clip of Donnie Williams dragging the pegs on a police Electra Glide. [video]https://youtu.be/FOXvrWJia0w[/video]

This is called Moto Gymkhana :) It's a huge sport in Japan (well, relatively speaking) and it's picking up steam in the UK, NZ, Vietnam and other countries as well.

Honda Rock the Red is an annual Moto Gymkhana competition here in Toronto and other Canadian cities.

If you're interested in learning to ride like this and compete, like our Moto Gymkhana GTA page on Facebook and if you want to come to our practice meets, join our Group as well. It's a **** ton of fun and really teaches you how to handle a bike!

Last edited:
This is called Moto Gymkhana :) It's a huge sport in Japan (well, relatively speaking) and it's picking up steam in the UK, NZ, Vietnam and other countries as well.

Honda Rock the Red is an annual Moto Gymkhana competition here in Toronto and other Canadian cities.

If you're interested in learning to ride like this and compete, like our Moto Gymkhana GTA page on Facebook and if you want to come to our practice meets, join our Group as well. It's a **** ton of fun and really teaches you how to handle a bike!

cool. i'm not on facebook or twitter; for this coming summer it would be good if you could post the time and place for your moto gymkhana in the gta. it would be fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom