Anyone going to see Pearl Jam? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone going to see Pearl Jam?

GP_RZ

Anyone else here going to see Pearl Jam this May? I got tickets for Ottawa and Toronto show, should be awesome!:D

Couple guys from work are going to the 2nd (?) Toronto show. One guy has seen them about 5 times already. Embarrassingly, I know, like, 3 songs of theirs. ?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Is this a rap group?

Is this a rap group?
I don’t feel as embarrassed anymore.

Must see if you're Gen-X. Interviewed Eddie Vedder back in 1992. He was an ******* IMO. I'm sure time has taught him a few lessons since. Pearl Jam is among the top 5 bands of the 1990s musically though.

Must see if you're Gen-X. Interviewed Eddie Vedder back in 1992. He was an ******* IMO. I'm sure time has taught him a few lessons since. Pearl Jam is among the top 5 bands of the 1990s musically though.
My coworker called them the "Led Zeppelin of his generation ". I never got into that whole 90's scene.
And did you mean that you actually interviewed him? How did that come about?

My coworker called them the "Led Zeppelin of his generation ". I never got into that whole 90's scene.
And did you mean that you actually interviewed him? How did that come about?

pearl jam, zeppelin of the 90's ffs :rolleyes:

Taking my wife to see them in Toronto. Listened to a lot of them in University. Then again my undergrad days pretty much corresponded with grunge so that is/was a natural fit. Never seen them so should be a cool experience. :)

I don’t feel as embarrassed anymore.

It was a joke, they are one of my favourite bands :)

It was a joke, they are one of my favourite bands :)
I'm more embarrassed now.

I am pretty pumped to see them, as I have never. I was aware of them back in the day but never paid much attention to them was more into classic rock and still am, but have been listening to them for the last few years and really like their music. I am going to the Ottawa show and the second show in Toronto, Thanks to my wife as she got the tickets for me.

Back
Top Bottom