Parking at Pearson | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Parking at Pearson

I usually stay at the comfort inn right by the airport 90 a for a night includes up to a week free parking and breakfast

Sent from a device using a program
Looks like $105 if you stay over Saturday night and take the free shuttle in the morning.

I have used SkyPark the last few times I have flown out of Pearson. They are on Fasken Drive, almost across the street from the airport. A quick van shuttle to and from the airport and $9.95 a day. It's an outside lot with valet parking. When you return you call for pick up and by the time you get to their office your vehicle is waiting for you to hop in and leave.

http://www.skypark.ca/index.html

What type of car you got ? I won't charge anything you anything ! AND I'll even drop you off at the airport ... can leave the car with me, there's a demolition derby I can enter it in, I'll bring it back on Friday and pick you up (provided it still is in good running order) :p :p

I park in the building on viscount road whenever I travel, my rate there is $1.00 per month because my girlfriend works for Air Canada she got me an employee parking pass!

Used to work at Pearson. Viscount lot all the way - park, pay, jump on the train and you're good to go.

Oh, and if you use the building on viscount, park on 4th floor, don't have to F# with the elevator.

Oh, and if you use the building on viscount, park on 4th floor, don't have to F# with the elevator.
lol, you are like me, in and out in the most effective way possible. I make it a challenge to park, pass through security and be at the gate in the least possible time, same on the way out.

Then there is the people that didn't take the change out of their pockets, or didn't know they had to take the laptop out of the carry on and do not have their paper work ready to go through security... etc. Pick the line with as many business travelers as possible thought security, they know what's up.

lol, you are like me, in and out in the most effective way possible. I make it a challenge to park, pass through security and be at the gate in the least possible time, same on the way out.

Then there is the people that didn't take the change out of their pockets, or didn't know they had to take the laptop out of the carry on and do not have their paper work ready to go through security... etc. Pick the line with as many business travelers as possible thought security, they know what's up.
So many people behave like they are surprised to find themselves in an airport, and act accordingly.

Another tip is to have a Nexus card, slip past rooms full of people who don't.

Parked on the 5th floor. Easy and quick ride on the tram to Terminal 1.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Back
Top Bottom