Parking at Pearson | GTAMotorcycle.com

Parking at Pearson

caboose56

Site Supporter
What's the best place to park for cost and convenience? Flying out Sunday, back Friday.

Any suggestions?

I use the shuttle parking. Usually they have coupons at the front desk. I have pre-paid for a week only to find out at the counter I could have saved $25.. not sure if its always on or not. I much prefer to get into my own car after a trip rather than paying for a taxi. Shuttle bus will take you and your luggage to the correct terminal. The week of gated and secured parking costed me about $65.00. I won't ever take taxi's to the airport again.

There you might want to use one of those park and fly outfits.

Where I am, I can park for cheap, and walk a short distance to the gates,
but then more than half the flights go through Toronto or Montreal anyways.

$180 for you if you can find a spot close. $225 for Valet.
http://www.torontopearson.com/en/parking/

Last edited:
I usually just do one of the value Park lots and use Terminal link train.

15/day, with corp discount. I think it's 18 regularly.

I usually just do one of the value Park lots and use Terminal link train.

15/day, with corp discount. I think it's 18 regularly.
That. I park in the building on Viscount, no coming back to a car buried in snow.

Do yourself a favour, take a look at what the weather is going to be like here. My sister's car was outside at the airport in that ice storm we had a couple years ago. It took them a couple hrs to get it unstuck and de-iced.

+1 on Value Park.

Have a look at the rates. The lot is a little cheaper than the garage. Being that it is winter though, I would park in the garage.

I did Park 'n' Fly once (against my will) and it sucked. Getting to the airport is not bad. But getting from the airport back to the lot is a pain in the ***. It was one of those chaotic swarms to get onto the bus. No queues.

Never had a problem with Park and Fly. You can usually find coupons for them on the web. Not that it matters for you but you can often get a cheap airport hotel plus a week's parking included sometimes for less than the parking fees with a free shuttle to the airport too. I also thought there was a park and fly valet option for them to start your car and warm it up etc before you arrive.

I used to use Park and Fly, but when pricing at the Value Park lot came down to common sense a while back, I started using it. No waiting in the cold for the Park and Fly shuttle bus, and the monorail trip is quicker than the Park and Fly shuttle trip.

$18 per day, $90 per week for the outdoor lot.

That. I park in the building on Viscount, no coming back to a car buried in snow.
Same here, that little train is fast and convenient. I think I payed just under 100 for a week the last time with some coupons I got at work.

Same here, that little train is fast and convenient. I think I payed just under 100 for a week the last time with some coupons I got at work.
It was $100 on the nose with tax, for a full week, this was last month.

Either the value lot ($15/day)or the value garage ($18/day) on viscount and take the shuttle to the terminal

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Either the value lot ($15/day)or the value garage ($18/day) on viscount and take the shuttle to the terminal

Problem with the shuttle is that you have to wait for it and then wait until everyone gets on it and then the driver has to drive it around traffic an such, the link train is every 5 min no matter what and it takes less than 5 to get to the terminal. I like consistency specially when travelling.

Problem with the shuttle is that you have to wait for it and then wait until everyone gets on it and then the driver has to drive it around traffic an such, the link train is every 5 min no matter what and it takes less than 5 to get to the terminal. I like consistency specially when travelling.
I actually meant the train

Didn't know there was a shuttle too

@caboose56 why don't you just leave it at the Tim Horton's at QEW and Casablanca? Maybe have someone from here just check up on it.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I usually stay at the comfort inn right by the airport 90 a for a night includes up to a week free parking and breakfast

Sent from a device using a program

Back
Top Bottom