Looking for a riding jacket | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for a riding jacket

OP - you might want to consider a two step or layered process.

Get an armored shirt which will always have the armor in place and are very stretchy.

Then opt for a mesh Joe Rocket jacket...you can pull the existing armor and can often find them on Kiji for as little as $50 ( I got mine for that and still good after 7 years ) .

Then buy the JR Liner or use a rain jacket for extra warmth and to stay dry.

Mesh has more give than ballistic.

We got Scott jackets for our ride last year across the country but the 5x Scott fits the same as my 2x Joe Rocket.....and is useless above 27 degrees.
The Scott is loose in the shoulders but too tight across the chest in the small sizes so I hear you.

Kiji is some running around but you get to try them on.

I have a decent DriRider for sale that would probably fit you. Popular here in Aus. There is also another ballistic jacket 4 season by Vega never used that should fit. Email me if you want to drop by. I'm in Aus but staff and the kid are home.

ad is here
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...this-weekend-armor-jackets-rain-jackets-boots

I find my jacket uncomfortable and the armour out of place when standing around in it. When on the bike in a riding position, that all changes. Make sure you're taking that into account.

I'd just like to add +1 to the JR jackets ... I have owned lots of them plus Tourmaster jackets as well. I believe TourMaster is American so fits 'bigger' guys. I'm 5'10'' and between 230-240lbs.

Back
Top Bottom