Colorado Motorcycle Expo turns violent: 1 killed, 7 injured | GTAMotorcycle.com

Colorado Motorcycle Expo turns violent: 1 killed, 7 injured

Ummm, have you not heard of the Hells Angels?

I have no knowledge of whether they were involved in this, but that's an example of a motorcycle gang.

I didn't know there is such thing as motorcycle gang.....

971568-1186438658.jpg

I believe he was being sarcastic hence the "....."

It was the Mongols vs the Iron Order. The Iron Order are made mostly of cops, military and other law enforcement officers. It isn't clear who started the brawl but sources believe that Iron Order were the ones that threw the first punch, and shot the first bullet!

Ummm, have you not heard of the Hells Angels?

I have no knowledge of whether they were involved in this, but that's an example of a motorcycle gang.

I wish these knobs would just lay low for once. As a bike owner and gun rights supporter living with a new liberal government in Ottawa,I'm watching my vises slowly slipping away. Why do we always have to defend or make excuses for our favorite hobbies.

Well, now the OPP are going to come down on the Supershow promoters to slam the door shut on anyone who wears a club patch. You just can't be too careful you know. Perhaps we shouldn't even have shows anymore, or motorcycles even. Stay at home. Lock your doors.

Two rival ganfs show up to the same place...hmmm How will this turn out.
Didn't this happen last year with some shootout in Texas at some roadhouse restaurant?

Back
Top Bottom