old and stupid | GTAMotorcycle.com

old and stupid

Wow..not only jail time but he’ll be disqualified for two years!:laughing9:

He was a habitual offender. Do you mean getting repeated convictions?

Anyways, I thought Europeans were much better drivers than us over here?

Can personal video be seized in Canada when stopped by police ?

Short story: AFAIK, if it's considered evidence of a crime having been committed, yes. If it's on a password protected device things may get more complicated, but that's a different ball of wax that can lead to obstruction charges eventually from the sounds of it. Since most dashcams don't do password protection, it's moot anyways.

Long story: Read this thread.

Last edited:
Not hard on that bike - basically my CBF1000 with 170 hp instead of 108 and under 500 lb so the small lift offs are a given but that last bit as far as I could see was keeping it up a fair distance.

246 kph tho - that's gusty at any age tho the bike is certainly capable.

When you get there - you'll wonder why you thought you'd stop riding...

Baja 1000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baja_1000
Rider at Mile 328 of the Baja 1000. .... Wanting to beat the existing motorcycle record and to help fuel sales of the Meyers Manx, Bruce ..... American actor Paul Newman was the oldest participant when he competed in the 2004 event at age 80.

My son still gets on my case for playing silly buggers at times....and I'm only 68 :D

Maybe he was practicing for IOM. Maybe he had Alzheimer's & thought he was at IOM.

We will never know

This guy is old school, nuff said, 250kmh was normal back in the day. Too bad he was filming it. The world is changing...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

How many old and stupid threads do we really need?

This guy is old school, nuff said, 250kmh was normal back in the day. Too bad he was filming it. The world is changing...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

True... i remember in 2004 with my r1 i had a camera mount on the tank and from bobcaygeon to the 507 i reached 277kph..insane..now pff
So at one point more or less we all did crazy stuff:D

Last edited:
True... i remember in 2004 with my r1 i had a camera mount on the tank and from bobcaygeon to the 507 i reach 277kph..insane..now pff
So at one point more or less we all did crazy stuff:D
I got married. Crazy enough for me.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I got married. Crazy enough for me.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

lol..fair enough, at the time i was already married and 44 years young. Now a bit older..but you know the way it is. Mind is ageless;)

Basically...if yer gonna be stupid....don't film it. You'd think ppl would know that by now....but then again, there still enough nukes to wipe out the world (how many times over?) still in existence.

Back
Top Bottom