Where to find a decal person in Durham? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to find a decal person in Durham?

sempre1

Like the title says i would like to find a reliable person in durham, if anyone has a suggestion drop a line tnk you.

Change a few thinks on my existing fairings plus new numbers. I need a special vinyl like yellow/orange fluorescent

Last edited:
I have a decent quality of the MTO highway & sign quality 3M reflective material if you're looking for something unique. It's thick, it's not very flexible so it won't mold to angles or anything easily like regular thin vinyl does so it's best suited to flat or only slightly and smoothly bent pieces (tank or fairing probably ok), but if it's unique and flashy you're looking for...well, that it is.

It's all small pieces, off cuts for the most part from one of my customers that has a large regional road sign contract. The stuff is CRAZY expensive.

And you'll be able to find your bike 5 KM away in the middle of the night by reflection alone with just a pen-light. ;)

I also have a small vinyl cutter that can do the basics but is limited in size to about 7-8" tall and about 12" long.

I have a decent quality of the MTO highway & sign quality 3M reflective material if you're looking for something unique. It's thick, it's not very flexible so it won't mold to angles or anything easily like regular thin vinyl does so it's best suited to flat or only slightly and smoothly bent pieces (tank or fairing probably ok), but if it's unique and flashy you're looking for...well, that it is.

It's all small pieces, off cuts for the most part from one of my customers that has a large regional road sign contract. The stuff is CRAZY expensive.

And you'll be able to find your bike 5 KM away in the middle of the night by reflection alone with just a pen-light. ;)

I also have a small vinyl cutter that can do the basics but is limited in size to about 7-8" tall and about 12" long.
Tnk you i really appreciated you generosity, but it's not really a small job i have to bring the fairings to someone in order to do the job the way i like and do it right.;)

Tnk you i really appreciated you generosity, but it's not really a small job i have to bring the fairings to someone in order to do the job the way i like and do it right.;)

I figured as much, no worries, just tossing it out in case you were interested in a small part of it (just your numbers or something for example) in the super reflective stuff.

I did my own numbers for our Jetskis a few years ago, the reflective stuff was great in that if one of us ever broke down or something and ended up stranded after dark the numbers glow like crazy with the tiniest bit of light. Good for SAR. Not really applicable in your case I trust however. ;)

John I didn't know you guys did decals. Next crash you are up!

In the West end (Milton) I believe Adrian at Ace Moto Tech is also doing decals if anyone else is looking.

Well it's not so much me as Courtney. She is taking Media Design at college and she does T-shirts,posters,numbers,,even hockey jersey name bars.
We just got a second cutter and heat press to help with the work. [now if I could only figure out how to get it to work]
She has the cutter at the track so she can do numbers on site at any events we are at.
Soon it will be Courtney Bickle Racing!

Very cool.

Will support and pass along info for sure! No offense but Courtney is wayyyy prettier to deal with!

New leathers this year. When she figures it out the cutter/press and tells you let me know.

I want my name on the back of this set.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom