Just in time for the snow. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Just in time for the snow.

dbworld4k

Finally took delivery of my new KTM RC 390 today! I was sitting by the phone all afternoon awaiting the phone call from the driver. I guess you can say I'm pretty damn excited :eek::eek::eek::eek:. Spring can't come soon enough!

24051535033_2539ebab27_c.jpg

24050190164_a425f75fe9_c.jpg

24050194494_8356d2345a_c.jpg

24652152616_7f722efed7_c.jpg

Beautiful looking bike, congrats!
But, that has got to be one of the ugliest fenders I have ever seen! Why can't manufacturers make them useful, legal and aesthetically pleasing?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Cool stuff. Don't see many of these on the road so at least you'll be different.

But, that has got to be one of the ugliest fenders I have ever seen! Why can't manufacturers make them useful, legal and aesthetically pleasing?

I agree 100%, which is why the rear fender eliminator kit is gong to be the first modification, along with the ergo seat :)
So nice....congrats on the new ride OP!
Thanks!
sweet ride does it come in men's sizes?
Sure it does, in the form of a RC8R. But I'd like to stay alive and start with a sub-600 because I have a brain and not a deathwish as a noob rider :)
Cool stuff. Don't see many of these on the road so at least you'll be different.
Yup, that was a good chunk of my decision to go with this over a R3/Ninja 300.
How the **** do you have zero **** In your garage
Lol, the daily driver was outside:
10632384_1077680205606025_1058018625_n.jpg

Factory fenders on sportbikes are like the silica gel packet in your bacon bits, particularly because most of them come with some form of tire hugger anyway

The best ones are designed with removable turn signals so they can be relocated on to your fender eliminator

Nice...congrats for the new bike. She looks ready for the track;)

Nice!

Just figured out my retirement job, I wanna be the delivery man for GP. Dropping off bikes all day, pretty happy job. Gerry my resume is en route!

Back
Top Bottom