Special request | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Special request

I just put two and two together, that's my neighbourhood

Update & clarification:

i left my my car in the parking lot at Casablanca and QEW 7 weeks ago and had a friend drive me to the airport. Originally, I thought I was leaving the car at my friend's house but those plans literally were changed on me as I was driving on the QEW much to my chagrin. Fast forward to last week and I asked GTAM to verify if my car was actually still there because I had fears that it may have been towed away by GO security. A big thank you to nakkers for spotting and PMing me a photo! Alas, this story does not have a happy ending......my buddy arrived to pick up the car and of course the battery was dead and so he jump started it with his truck. He had another person with him to do the shuttle and on the way back to Oakville the hood flew up and smashed the windshield!
I am in the process of buying this car from my brother and have been using it for a couple of weeks. Sometime, back in December, when I was at Canadian Tire, I thought I would check the oil in the parking lot just to see if my brother was on top of maintenance. I had a problem securing the hood with the only the safety latch holding it down with the usual two inch gap. I told my brother and he said this had happened before and it was no problem. Despite trying to play with the latch mechanism, like we have all done before, I was unsuccessful and my brother took care of it. So, with this potential problem in mind, I explained this to my buddy who was going to pick up the car that this may happen if you open the hood. He said not to worry and that he had his certification in hood closing. Well, famous last words.....now I have a smashed windshield and a slightly bent hood. Cue the fail trombone!

Stuff movies are made from

Makings of a snuff film?

All that for a ride to the airport. You know they have the go train and Pearson express now, right?

Back
Top Bottom