Special request | GTAMotorcycle.com

Special request

PaisaMed

If any GTAM member lives near the Tim Hortons at Casablanca Blvd and the QEW and would be happening to stop in at the Timmies, I was wondering if you could positively identify that my vehicle is in the parking lot. PM me please for further details.

pm sent

What's the story here...

I'll take a couple guesses:

1. Using Tim Hortons parking lot as long term storage. Probably went on a 1-2 week trip somewhere?
2. Wife works there, and claimed she "went to work"...

Looking forward to the updates! :agave:

I'll take a couple guesses:

1. Using Tim Hortons parking lot as long term storage. Probably went on a 1-2 week trip somewhere?
2. Wife works there, and claimed she "went to work"...

I would like to max-bet #2 please.

Much good. Request special.

Here's my take on the matter. Paisley kilt wearing medical marijuana user stopped for donuts in the wee hours left with French trucker going east blowing thru Three Rivers as we speak.

#3 wife claims to be at home but is having coffee with her bf

Sent from a device using a program

No put away all your Ashley Madison thoughts! Loll! I'm out of the country and my buddy is going to pick up the car. He just wanted to know if it was there before he makes the trek.

Who put the car there and why couldn't you ask that person for confirmation that the car was in fact, there?

I need closure. GTAM needs closure.

Authorities have been notified of an abandoned child left in a car near a timmies @ cassablanca and QEW

I drove the car there and now my friend is picking it up.
Op's inbox is too full to accept any more pm's.

So there is free parking at this Tim's? What's the best day to go there? Do I need a coupon?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I parked the car there and my friend should have picked it up but I can't get in touch with him for whatever reason and I was just wondering if the car was, in fact, picked up. I sent a pm to Inreb. If anyone's else is passing by that particular Timmies ( Casablanca Blvd and QEW) then PM me and I'll give you more details. Thanks.

Why not just drop the car off at your friends in the first place? Or have them pick it up?

Why is this needlessly complicated?

Back
Top Bottom