1983 GS750ES Carb Help | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

1983 GS750ES Carb Help

What about RTV? The black stuff sticks pretty good while remaining pliable.

I found a set of new diaphragms at a reasonable price. On the way from down under. Purchased a battery and will be installing LED lights.

I found a set of new diaphragms at a reasonable price. On the way from down under. Purchased a battery and will be installing LED lights.

Well shouldn't have gotten ahead of my self on this one. Just had a look in the intakes. Left cylinder not good looking. Other three look normal for and old used bike. First pic is after blowing air in and shooting water out. Second pic is in the cylinder. Right side is standing water. Time to decide what to do.

gs750e%231ab.gif

gs750e%231.gif

It does look like you have a GSXR motor in there.

That motor looks pretty messed up going by those 2 pics. Maybe time for a 1260 big bore and redo on the head?

It does look like you have a GSXR motor in there.

That motor looks pretty messed up going by those 2 pics. Maybe time for a 1260 big bore and redo on the head?

It's the 1052 so 1077 I think is next size up. I just missed a complete Bandit 12 Piss me off. Looking at GSXR750 or Katana 1100 or 750 as possible motor swaps. just want to keep it cheap for now. If it will cost to much then it goes on the back burner for now.

Might as well yank the head for more information

It's the 1052 so 1077 I think is next size up. I just missed a complete Bandit 12 Piss me off. Looking at GSXR750 or Katana 1100 or 750 as possible motor swaps. just want to keep it cheap for now. If it will cost to much then it goes on the back burner for now.

Yeah, but that costs as much as 1260 so why not 1260?

Back
Top Bottom