This looks awesome, are there airbags like this around, does it work? | GTAMotorcycle.com

This looks awesome, are there airbags like this around, does it work?

Newer Goldwings have an airbag option (shown in the video around 1:45), and there are a number of airbag vests/jackets, like this one: http://www.webbikeworld.com/r5/helite-adventure-airbag-jacket-review/.

The seat-based airbag idea is interesting, but I suspect that this particular design will not go very far. There's nothing to keep the rider from slipping in between the gaps at the sides of the big 'petals' of the airbag and striking a hard surface; the bags are just going to flop out of the way, despite the little straps. And the outlet of the front bags looks to be literally an inch or so away from your gonads...

Last edited:
@ppera make her freak out a little more, tell her that your ex is you life insurance beneficiary. ?
So she freaks out when you go riding? How about when you have to take a plane for a work trip? The ferry to get to the downtown airport? Don't get me started on the glass floor at the CN Tower! Run, my friend. Run fast and run far.
Btw, welcome to the forum!

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Sit wrong, and that thing will make a gelding out of a dude. No thanks.

What a troll, there are already air bag vests on the market. But let's promote one on some start up site...

Back
Top Bottom