Site Supporter TAG | GTAMotorcycle.com

Site Supporter TAG

vsnlweb

Site Supporter
Hi, I made a donation maybe a week or two ago and was wondering if I could still get the "Site Supporter" under my name.

Hi, I made a donation maybe a week or two ago and was wondering if I could still get the "Site Supporter" under my name.
I see you are posting from the Tapatalk app. Iirc the "site supporter" tag will only show up/ be seen to those logging on to the forum through a browser. Fwiw, if you can access the Trash Talk forum, then you are a supporter. (Not a mod or admin, just saying what I know)

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I am on a computer and can't the the SS tag for the OP. My guess is Paul/Cutekill only do periodic maintenance. I wouldn't be concerned yet, they just probably haven't spent the time yet to update the tags. If you are concerned, contact one of them and they will make it right.

I am on a computer and can't the the SS tag for the OP. My guess is Paul/Cutekill only do periodic maintenance. I wouldn't be concerned yet, they just probably haven't spent the time yet to update the tags. If you are concerned, contact one of them and they will make it right.

Thanks, had the Site Supporter tag for a few days but then I lost it... But I did see it on the GTAM website, wasn't talking about Tapatalk.

Back
Top Bottom