Hello from Kingston | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello from Kingston

Moflow

Just wanted to say hello to all Ontario riders. Even though this site is for GTA riders, the info is all great for all who ride in Ontario.
I'm sure why I'v only just discovered this site, but I look forward to sharing and getting some great riding info.

Maurice

Hi! I am new as well. Just wanted to say how envious I am of you! The county roads surrounding Kingston are by far the best in Ontario. Enjoy those twisties you lucky duck :)

Welcome. Hold onto your hats. ;)

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

There is a couple Kingstonians on the forum myself included :p.

Welcome!

Thanks all, glad to be here. Riders from Kingston are a very spoiled bunch. I moved here from Montreal where you had to ride at least and hour or more to find some good motorcycling roads, and then be stuck in wall to wall bikers as everyone tried to do the same thing on a nice day. Here in Ktown the good roads start 10 minutes north of the 401. There is something for everyone and every summer I find another side road that takes me somewhere interesting. I'll be starting the season on a new to me 2008 Triumph Scrambler so I can now explore some of the dirt roads and pathways in the area.

I'm north of Sydenham, about 500 m of dirt ( I won't dignify it by calling it gravel) road and I'm in those nice roads headed up to Desert lake etc.

Back
Top Bottom