Good morning everyone | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good morning everyone

Yur Maun

I’m from the Northern Ireland, and I work for a large Telecom and Networking company. They moved me here for a couple of years as they have just bought a number of small Canadian companies and they are in the process of integrating them.

It’s been great so far but I’m just not impressed with the weather. I hope it gets better

My game is Road Racing. I’ve been racing 600, Super Twin and 250 GP bikes over the past couple of years. I just can’t ride the litre bike any more as its a bit of a handful on public roads. My favourite circuits are Dundrod, Skerries and Cookstown.

I am looking forward to getting out here this summer, even though you don’t have actual road racing I've been told that CTMP and Calabogie are great tracks. A co-worker recommended joining here and there seems to be a large racing community.

I’m sure I’ll have lots of stupid questions so take it easy on me.

//Brian

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Welcome to Canada. You're lucky you didn't come here last winter, this winter has been pretty mild for the most part. No -40 windchill days...yet. ;)

"No -40 windchill days...yet."

Until this weekend!

Welcome Brian.

Welcome Brian,

I have family over in the Tandragee area, though haven't visited over then in more than 20 years. I want to return, see family and get to watch NW200 or travel south and see Skerries. Having been on the roads over there in a car I can only imagine what they are like at speed. Have you left the island and raced on a circuit before? Or you just used to races with furniture everywhere? Just curious.

I think the only race series which visits both tracks (if you want to race on them vs track days) is the Vintage guys (www.vrra.ca) though Canadian Superbike (http://www.csbk.ca/) has in the past (they will not be at Calabogie this year). SOAR only races at Grand Bend and RACE only at Shannonville.

TTYL, Jeff

Welcome Brian,

I have family over in the Tandragee area, though haven't visited over then in more than 20 years. I want to return, see family and get to watch NW200 or travel south and see Skerries. Having been on the roads over there in a car I can only imagine what they are like at speed. Have you left the island and raced on a circuit before? Or you just used to races with furniture everywhere? Just curious.

I think the only race series which visits both tracks (if you want to race on them vs track days) is the Vintage guys (www.vrra.ca) though Canadian Superbike (http://www.csbk.ca/) has in the past (they will not be at Calabogie this year). SOAR only races at Grand Bend and RACE only at Shannonville.

TTYL, Jeff

Thanks welcome to this forum.. I am alos new from this forum thanks..

Back
Top Bottom