AIRPORT: If ulive same citty as parent, shouuld you pickups & dropoff them @ airport? | GTAMotorcycle.com

AIRPORT: If ulive same citty as parent, shouuld you pickups & dropoff them @ airport?

If u live same citty as parents, shouuld you pickups & dropoff them @ airport?

• YES, Jesus wouuld, so u must too!

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • NO, your parents are adults, they can get own transportatian!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I DO NUT KNOW!

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Dreamy Boom Boom

AIRPORT: If ulive same citty as parent, shouuld you pickups & dropoff them @ airport?

just wonduring what other wonderfull ppls do! :albino:

Last edited:
Re: AIRPORT: If ulive same citty as parent, shouuld you pickups & dropoff them @ airp

Being it's a short ride from the airport to our place, I have the folks grab a limo ride to get them to our place it's only 40-50 bucks and I don't have to lose time off work, pay for parking, or wait around if the flight is delayed. as for the other way, I just drop them off, we say our good byes and off they go into the airport to the departure gate they need.

Re: AIRPORT: If ulive same citty as parent, shouuld you pickups & dropoff them @ airp

Sorry if I misinterpret, but Google Translate doesn't have a Dreamy Boom Boom to English setting.

You should always drive your parents to the airport if you can.

They're your parents after all, not the cab driver's; he's only in it for the money.

Yes

Airport spelled correctly twice in the title. I smell a rat.

If your parents drove you around when you were a kid...its logical that IF YOU CAN do it..you would

K! i decibeded everyone!!! :eek:ccasion2::angel10::dog:

since my momma is a nutball AND stup-father recentely backstab me, i ONLY drive them to airport! i NUT driv back when they returrned.

wit my warmestset of feelings and heart and bestest smiles, i SAY: THANK YOUS for youre wunderful help!!!
:love7:

i hoppe everypeoples get some good LOVING tonite by youre specials someone! YOUs deserves it! :love7::dog::glasses2::toothy6::color::love8::angel1::glasses4::love10::eek:ccasion7:

Hell I can't even imagine NOT offering to drive/pick them up from the airport...same goes for siblings...friends...to me it's just the right thing to do...

DBB, the Jar-Jar Binks of GTAM.

Airport spelled correctly twice in the title. I smell a rat.
Lolz

If your parents drove you around when you were a kid...its logical that IF YOU CAN do it..you would

My mother taught me how to make responsible decisions such as not giving up a days pay to save someone $50 but also to be compassionate on special occasions.

Then there are the people you would drive to the airport just to make sure they got on the plane and left.

Yes, by all means drive them there and pick them up.

When my father was alive, they used to travel quite a bit. I would always offer and they would usually choose flights that worked out for my work schedule.

DBB, the Jar-Jar Binks of GTAM.

I can understand Jar-Jar Binks.

this kid's a clown...do you guys actually take his **** seriously??

is this GBFM?

Back
Top Bottom