Alpinestars SMX plus vented boots | GTAMotorcycle.com

Alpinestars SMX plus vented boots

basmn

Site Supporter
Trying to find a pair of Alpinestars SMX plus VENTED boots in black here in Canada...WTF they only sell them in white ????? cant find black anywhere.any leads would be great.

I had the same problem. Ended up getting white and yellow as I was told the black is not vented.

That may be BS, but if its any consolation it wont be too long until they are black :)

I had the same problem. Ended up getting white and yellow as I was told the black is not vented.

That may be BS, but if its any consolation it wont be too long until they are black :)
It appears that the black vented boots have been discontinued in the USA as well as Canada. I pulled the trigger on the black white/red combo and a bottle of black leather dye. :)

thanks for the tip....$481 CDN

Those are size 9 by the looks of it... however, I'm sure you can do a bit of research online and find your size.

You were expecting free?
well now that u mention it ... sure
I picked mine up (not my fav colour...2nd choice ) for $399 all in locally . My OP was just asking why black vented was unobtainable here in the great white north. Much rather support our local vendors, wouldn't YOU

well now that u mention it ... sure
I picked mine up (not my fav colour...2nd choice ) for $399 all in locally . My OP was just asking why black vented was unobtainable here in the great white north. Much rather support our local vendors, wouldn't YOU

For sure. Sometimes we can't get the same product as the US, no idea why. I think when I originally bought my supertech's you couldn't even get the fully vented ones in Canada so I ended up with just regular ones.

It is what it is.

Nobody can order them in the colour you want?

Nobody can order them in the colour you want?

For some reason black vented is no longer available from the Canadian suplier. Some vendors in the US have stock but with shipping and the exchange rate it's not worth it. Even if it's shipped USPS there os still the chance of getting nailed for border and broker fees. Also if there is ever a need to claim warranty you have to ship back to the US vendors. I would rather deal with my local business and keep Canadians working even if I have to spend a few extra bucks. I got my second choice of colors and i'm ok with that.

What size are you ? I'll sell you my used pair of boots (I only used it for track days about 12 times) ... SMX Plus in black with white lettering.

Back
Top Bottom