brake bleeding theory | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

brake bleeding theory

Going to visit my local Mtn bike shop.Thanks.

You have a bleed nipple on your rear caliper, at the banjo bolt. so that should be an easy adaption, a simple hose from the syringe to the bleeder should work.

Its really only a hassle when your brake components dont come with bleed nipples, then you need specific adapters to adapt to your components
You should be good with the top one, where some other may require an adapter like the bottom one
12lrg.jpg

I have some adapters but they area really small threads for the mountain bike stuff M5x1.0

Last edited:
You have a bleed nipple on your rear caliper, at the banjo bolt. so that should be an easy adaption, a simple hose from the syringe to the bleeder should work.

Its really only a hassle when your brake components dont come with bleed nipples, then you need specific adapters to adapt to your components
You should be good with the top one, where some other may require an adapter like the bottom one
12lrg.jpg

I have some adapters but they area really small threads for the mountain bike stuff M5x1.0

The top one.Exactly what i need.I tried a medical syringe and clear tubing.But it slips off the syringe too easily.Thanks Johnny.

The top one.Exactly what i need.I tried a medical syringe and clear tubing.But it slips off the syringe too easily.Thanks Johnny.

Yeah you need the "barbed" end fitting to hold a hose onto it. Most come with just a tappered fitting with no barbing and a hose will just slide off......That is what is under that red barbed fitting in the picture, before you screw in a fitting or a needle

Just reminded me I have a larger syringe with a hose already on it for setting up fork oil height in front forks

You could try a bike shop for one of these also, just take the metal rod off and use the hose. They are a little easier to use because they are larger
Motion_Pro_Suspension_Fork_Oil_Level_Gauge_UTL0096.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom