Jennings Feb 20th | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jennings Feb 20th

Irocian

Site Supporter
Anyone heading down February 20th weekend to Jennings stop by say hello.

Can't miss us 5x8 trailer leafs and Chelsea stickers.

I never been there how far it is from here? Is it worth it to drive all the way there for two track days?

I made Daytona in 22 hours straight once, Jennings is up by the northern Florida border.

I'd say 20 hours would get ya there.

Never ridden it but heard good things about it. I don't think it's epic, but it's a track that is semi accessible in midwinter for us. Not sure what that is worth.

I try every year to get down there, every year I have to work. Retirement is only 10 years away I guess...

Have fun Ian

Last edited:
Tnks for the update meme, i really don't know if i would be able to drive for 20 hours...i use to long time a go..but now..
I'm happy when i drive to Bogie in less than 4hours..but not 20! Ouch..

Me and a friend will be there that weekend too.... White and black Daytona and a blue and white SV650.

Thanks meme always have a good time at jennings.

172 driver I'll keep a look out for you 2001 r6 and 2003 gsxr600 for us

We take about 20 hours to get there usually break it up into 2 days there in case of bad weather.

Great track usually some AMA teams there getting in some practice.

Hydro $20 for weekend $400 for 3 track days 1 day they run it backwards.

Hotel in Valdosta Georgia for 4 days $300 so only $150 a person great deal. Harbour freight just around corner.

I think $400 for 3day it's not too expansive, the only the down side is the exchange right now:(
Oh well maybe one day for me..enjoy and give her!!lol

Still better then not riding and gas cheaper good break from cold weather under 600 for 3 track days and 218 for good hotel not a cheap 3 star is well worth it to me.

That's my 2 cents

Ya we were talking budget for this today and figured that the low cost of gas is pretty much offsetting the crap dollar... cost for the trip this year should come in pretty close to last year.

Just out of curiosity, if you could rent a light weight Toy Hauler to take down there would that be something you'd consider?

I'm likely going to buy something like this:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cargo-utilit...er/1068134465?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

And I'd like to rent it out when I'm not using it. It's 2700lbs dry so just about any truck or big SUV could tow it. It would take a bit extra gas to get down there and back but would save on hotel costs. Would people rent that?

I'm thinking something like $500 for a full week.

I would, esp for something like last tds of the year or to travel. Gotta have truck to haul it though. $500 is a great deal.

Headed east next year for my anniversary, you buy we will talk!

I would, esp for something like last tds of the year or to travel. Gotta have truck to haul it though. $500 is a great deal.

Headed east next year for my anniversary, you buy we will talk!

You go tit! ;)

Used to go down there around that time a few years ago. Great track .. anyone got a spare bike ? lmao

Id go down for sure. The canadian dollar is pure ****, so it would be faily expensive trip. We normally do the drive in one shot, which takes about 20 hours.

Just out of curiosity, if you could rent a light weight Toy Hauler to take down there would that be something you'd consider?

I'm likely going to buy something like this:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cargo-utilit...er/1068134465?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

And I'd like to rent it out when I'm not using it. It's 2700lbs dry so just about any truck or big SUV could tow it. It would take a bit extra gas to get down there and back but would save on hotel costs. Would people rent that?

I'm thinking something like $500 for a full week.

I think you would be better off with something like this , they are built a lot stronger and would definitely outlast that one …….the "cargo trailer" type toy haulers tend to be heavy though and you would probably need a 3/4 ton to pull it comfortably.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-trailer/london/toy-hauler/1125788634?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Ok. So Im either going on the weekend of the 20th or March 5,6,7. The gas is so cheap there right now that I think I may take my RV down as well. just trying to figure out what exactly I need to go. Is it a track that is rough on tires? do I need alot of spares? should I bring my genny even though they have power there? I have so many more questions too. The other option woud be to have someone come with me and split on the hotel costs if we take just a truck. a month isnt much time to plan it all

Back
Top Bottom