supersport insurance | GTAMotorcycle.com

supersport insurance

gchouu

hey guys im turning 25 this year. i plan on insuring a 2006 gsxr 600.

turning 25 in may, with M2 (will get my M asap) and have my g1 (getting it this year too).

what companies will insure me?

Look up. There's a sticky for this.

who cares?...does it affect you in anyway?....maybe the guy never needed it....or is new to the country....million different reasons
Having a driver's license shows that you atleast understand basic road rules and experience driving on the road. its already risky to get on a motorcycle and combined with 0 ROAD EXPERIENCE= HUGE INSURANCE

Having a driver's license shows that you atleast understand basic road rules and experience driving on the road. its already risky to get on a motorcycle and combined with 0 ROAD EXPERIENCE= HUGE INSURANCE
welp, i'm sure they can see in my records i've had my g2 before.

Having a driver's license shows that you atleast understand basic road rules and experience driving on the road.

really?....from what I see driving around in Toronto, I wouldn't think that was the case. My 14 yr old stepson is a better driver than many of them.

lots will insure you. it will cost 3 grand though

more like 5....

No experience or driving/insurance history. Only thing he has going for him is he'll be 25...even then being a noob and in our current market he'll be paying out his ***.

I think your only chance to get a reasonable rate is to get an uncommon supersport that is miscategorized by insurance companies.

A 2006 Gixxer 600 is the exact opposite of that.

welp, i'm sure they can see in my records i've had my g2 before.

Doesn't matter that you had your G2 before. It expired and you went back to a G1. Therefore your rate will based on your "current" licence status. Same thing if you had a full G and let it expire for over 10 years you go back and are viewed by insurers as a G1 driver with no previous experience.

hey guys im turning 25 this year. i plan on insuring a 2006 gsxr 600.

turning 25 in may, with G2 (will get my G asap) and have my m1 (getting it this year too).

what companies will insure me?

How about choosing a different bike? R3, Ninja 300, CBR300? R6 insurance will leave you with empty pockets.

Doesn't matter that you had your G2 before. It expired and you went back to a G1. Therefore your rate will based on your "current" licence status. Same thing if you had a full G and let it expire for over 10 years you go back and are viewed by insurers as a G1 driver with no previous experience.

Yep, 100%.

Had my M2 from 1995 thru 1999 and stupidly let it expire after selling my bike.

Coming back to riding this year I got butkiss recognition for technically having 4 years of riding experience in my past.

It it wasn't unexpected, but just sayin' for the benefit of our OP. "I once had" is a waste of breath to insurance companies...unless you're talking about accidents and tickets. ;)

I got quoted $3200 from Paul South this week on an 09 Gsxr600.
Brand new rider quote was based on m2, and training course.
One at fault accident, and one speeding ticket.

Found an even better deal from a broker today, 2100 full coverage. Ill take that for a first rider on a supersport!

I got quoted $3200 from Paul South this week on an 09 Gsxr600.
Brand new rider quote was based on m2, and training course.
One at fault accident, and one speeding ticket.

Found an even better deal from a broker today, 2100 full coverage. Ill take that for a first rider on a supersport!
From which company? Mind sending me that broker's info?

Back
Top Bottom