Anyone see a hike on a CBR650F? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone see a hike on a CBR650F?

conundrum

Policy isn't up until sometime late June (with Dalton Timmis/Aviva), but I was just wondering if anyone else with a CBR650F has had to renew recently and seen an increase, decrease, or if rates are the same as last year on that bike. I know it isn't very popular, but I figured I would post and see.

Motorcycle insurance rating isn't that granular in Ontario. The only two things that could apply are 1) have motorcycle rates gone up in general in Ontario this year (they have) and 2) has the CBR650F had a supersport surchage applied to it by Aviva this year (IDK)

Motorcycle insurance rating isn't that granular in Ontario. The only two things that could apply are 1) have motorcycle rates gone up in general in Ontario this year (they have) and 2) has the CBR650F had a supersport surcharge applied to it by Aviva this year (IDK)

Well it must be a little more granular than that -- When I was originally pricing bikes, every model had a slightly different price point of at least a few hundred dollars, even though MSRP on the bikes could be the same. I was actually told too that they look at claim data against models...so if too many people crash on say, Ninja 300Rs one year, then next year the costs go up on that bike (moreso than others).

Back
Top Bottom