Kaos Carbon Fiber Helmet Review! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kaos Carbon Fiber Helmet Review!

Canadian Rider

Hey guys,
Wanted to give my thoughts and review of a helmet that hassome big expensive features that some super expensive helmets have, but is at avery competitive and affordable price.
The Kaos Carbon Fiber helmet is a helmet that punches aboveits weight class, with minimal drawbacks and is a great helmet that you shouldtake a look at!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QZWKaSQQOo

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Good video, however, you should ride with the lid first (at least 500km, 1000km would be better) then you will have a more solid position to base the review on.

The toys in the background are distracting. Your video is well done but the background is not on the same level of your presentation.
Keep up the good work!

Good video, however, you should ride with the lid first (at least 500km, 1000km would be better) then you will have a more solid position to base the review on.

The toys in the background are distracting. Your video is well done but the background is not on the same level of your presentation.
Keep up the good work!

Thank you :) I will be removing my prized stuffed animals from the background from now on hahah

That brand tho...

Back
Top Bottom