feb. motoshow | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

feb. motoshow

Had the chance to go on a group ride with one (it was in the group, i wasnt riding it). That thing is a beaut!

Last edited:
Last year Kawasaki brought the h2 at Mosport (csbk)weekend, and Michael Taylor did several laps through the weekend.
He passed me as we went off wheelie hill. Man is that thing loud, hurt my ears. Pulled beside him in 8 just to see what the hell it was.

Lol @ this thread and the replies. I've seen the same dude twice on his h2r in belfountain at the coffee shop there there, I can a picture the first time as he had parked beside another sweet bike, pretty sure I was a benelli or whatever. I can find it and post it if anyone cares to see.

He passed me as we went off wheelie hill. Man is that thing loud, hurt my ears. Pulled beside him in 8 just to see what the hell it was.

Hunh? Pretty sure these were parade laps and he was all alone. It got more media coverage then some of the races :(

Lol @ this thread and the replies. I've seen the same dude twice on his h2r in belfountain at the coffee shop there there, I can a picture the first time as he had parked beside another sweet bike, pretty sure I was a benelli or whatever. I can find it and post it if anyone cares to see.

That would be a h2, the R isn't street legal. One of the mods here has one, it was probably him you saw too. I'll leave it for him to come talk about it himself in case he wants to maintain his anonymity...

That would be a h2, the R isn't street legal. One of the mods here has one, it was probably him you saw too. I'll leave it for him to come talk about it himself in case he wants to maintain his anonymity...

It's good to see mods finally moving up from scooters and, of course, there's no shame in riding a H2. Let the good times roll.

It's good to see mods finally moving up from scooters and, of course, there's no shame in riding a H2. Let the good times roll.
Quadrophenia, who?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

ive decided to beat the crowds and line up early.....only 34 days to go... i hope i have enough gatorade and twizzlers to make it !

11756766.jpg

ive decided to beat the crowds and line up early.....only 34 days to go... i hope i have enough gatorade and twizzlers to make it !

11756766.jpg

Only 34 days. I know you are really at an Apple store. Just not telling anybody. Waiting for the latest phone which will be obsolete 2 days later. $1000 usd for the latest.
Wow that is like $10.000 cdn. Good Luck. He He.

11756766.jpg
Lolz ?
Is camping out free? Or do you need a coupon?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Friend picked up tickets at peak powersports for $13....$2 off for customers

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'll be there most of the weekend at the CSBK booth near the Mopar display. Come say hello.

Back
Top Bottom