is there free parking?
can i buy a bike there ?
will there be tax on the admission ? if so im not going

Way to get a jump on things lol

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Will the Got Ass girls be there?
How about the Amsoil girls?

i am planning on going

is there free parking? Only if you don't get caught or vinyl wrap your Crown Vic to look like an undercover car.
can i buy a bike there ? No. It's a 2 bike minimum. One must be of the adventure variety. Sorry, no exceptions.
will there be tax on the admission ? Tax is included with the ticket price however, you're on your own for the $37 pizza slices once inside. God speed.

Answered.

Will Joe Bass be there and if so, can you please confirm the rumor of free parking, amsoil girls, discount admission coupons and if there are deals on gear/parts/bikes/smoothies/beef jerky.

I heard they are allowing free test rides of the H2R down Lakeshore, have to sign up fast, spots are filling up quickly.

I heard they are allowing free test rides of the H2R down Lakeshore, have to sign up fast, spots are filling up quickly.

I Love it!! This is by far the best reply of the day! :headbang:

Will Joe Bass be there and if so, can you please confirm the rumor of free parking, amsoil girls, discount admission coupons and if there are deals on gear/parts/bikes/smoothies/beef jerky.
You kill me! ?
You know I've got nothing better to do!
*don't get the banana/mango smoothie, as per @crackberry

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Honestly, thats where i signed my papers for my bike.. so yes you can buy.

Is the coupon usable on Saturday? I want to go on Saturday

You forgot the Ice cream (thats where Joe will be hiding)

It is mostly a manufacturers show to display the 2016 line ups. There will be some dealers there with either 2016's or some NOS one-two maybe three years old. Not much in the way of gear if I remember correctly. Parking is not free, it is your average Toronto fee.

Back
Top Bottom