Canada Post | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada Post

Since I've been about 6-7 years old, I have NEVER had door to door delivery. We had it only at the first house when I was kid 'cuz it was an older house. Since I started paying taxes I fail to see why I should be subsidizing those that do have it.

Since I've been about 6-7 years old, I have NEVER had door to door delivery. We had it only at the first house when I was kid 'cuz it was an older house. Since I started paying taxes I fail to see why I should be subsidizing those that do have it.

I have to wait 6-12 hours to get my road plowed and I pay the same taxes as the people in town who get theirs plowed right away. What's your point?

I have to wait 6-12 hours to get my road plowed and I pay the same taxes as the people in town who get theirs plowed right away. What's your point?

That's different and not the same at all.

. You still get the service. It's not like anyone is depriving you of the plow. No one is depriving them of mail they just have to go to a community box to get it. It'd be different if you said you pay taxes and do not get plowed at all.

That's different and not the same at all.

. You still get the service. It's not like anyone is depriving you of the plow. No one is depriving them of mail they just have to go to a community box to get it. It'd be different if you said you pay taxes and do not get plowed at all.
I pay taxes for subways to get built in Toronto but I don't get to use them.

Now what?

I pay taxes for subways to get built in Toronto but I don't get to use them.

People in Toronto pay taxes for roads they don't use because they take the subways.

Seriously.... it boggles my mind that people complain about the community mailboxes (or super boxes... whatever you want to call them)

Well back in the uk we were spoiled with 2 deliveries a day and Saturdays too. Times change.

Back
Top Bottom