Riding season planning 2016 | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding season planning 2016

I'm in for both.

This followed me home last night. '14 DR650. Came with a MT21 front, D606 rear and a skidplate. Will try to get out to at least one or two rides this year.
20160209_191252_zpsuwycdjxk.jpg

Last edited:
I was just watching some enduro videos on YouTube. It's torture. I want to ride so badly... haha

I don't think I'll be doing any of those longer rides on my 350. Not yet anyway. I've only got 7 hours on it so far, so don't really know it yet.

I don't think I'll be doing any of those longer rides on my 350. Not yet anyway. I've only got 7 hours on it so far, so don't really know it yet.
Your 350 would be perfect for the Soggy Boot or the Two day Algonquin, both part of the OFTR/Ktm trail ride series. Extremely fun events.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

I have 0 hours of riding my 530 and almost no experience of riding dirt bikes at all. The guys I ride with very patient, helpful and willing to wait for me. If you change your mind, let us know.

Your 350 would be perfect for the Soggy Boot or the Two day Algonquin, both part of the OFTR/Ktm trail ride series. Extremely fun events.

Do you stilk have a dual sport? Will you be doing any of the rides?

Do you stilk have a dual sport? Will you be doing any of the rides?
Yes I will be doing some of the rides for sure. Currently I only have my versys but I've got my eye open for a good deal. I'm fabricating a skid plate for the versys and eyeballing a drz fork swap as well as installing the tkc80 tires. I'm all set for trails but would still like to get a ds.

BTW guys, if anyone is planning on doing the Dacre this year I'm definitely not set up for it. However I could easily be convinced to Pilot a truck and trailer and run support. I'm 43, clean record, class dzm, have great navigational skills and very good with tools and repairs. Last but not least, I'm good at setting up camp for the night.
If this is the only way I can get in on the adventure, I'll gladly do it.
Alon, I know you're very active in the scene, if any teams are stuck and need a support driver, keep me in mind. I live in the Barrie area but am obviously willing to travel to help.

BTW guys, if anyone is planning on doing the Dacre this year I'm definitely not set up for it. However I could easily be convinced to Pilot a truck and trailer and run support. I'm 43, clean record, class dzm, have great navigational skills and very good with tools and repairs. Last but not least, I'm good at setting up camp for the night.
Alon, I know you're very active in the scene, if any teams are stuck and need a support driver, keep me in mind. I live in the Barrie area but am obviously willing to travel to help.

Awesome. Dacre is on his radar as well as many others.

That's an amazing offer Iceman, I may just take you up on it if I'm doing the Dacre. I need to figure out the timing and convince so,e friends to do it with me - most of them aren't keen on the idea of starting a fourteen hour single day ride at 4:00 am :)

Back
Top Bottom