Aug 5-7 SMP RACE Round 4
Aug 12-14 CTMP VRRA Round 3
Aug 19-21 CTMP CSBK Round 5-6
Aug 26-28 GBM SOAR Round 4

Sep 8-11 CMP VRRA Round 4
Sept 9-11 GBM SOAR Round 5
Sept 23-25 SMP RACE Round 5

Sept 30-1 Oct GBM SOAR Round 6

Only four rounds for the CSBK? Back to Smp and no Bogie?

Last edited:
Added a double header at AMP to make 6 rounds. Would be nice if I could do a full season this year. Id only have to learn two tracks.

I meant 4 rounds like 4 diff tracks, even if it is double header at AMP/CTMP i still count 4rounds.

racing at grand bend and shanny this coming weekend. ttt in hopes people get out and spectate

147 pre-entries for SOAR, very encouraging to see.

Looks like the Nationals will have good size grids also.

I will be racing at shannonville, it's gonna be damn cold.

18 with no rain! That's pretty nice weather for racing. I'd take that over 39 especially if I had to do 22 laps. They should increase the races by 5 laps, make you guys work for it :)

18 with no rain! That's pretty nice weather for racing. I'd take that over 39 especially if I had to do 22 laps. They should increase the races by 5 laps, make you guys work for it :)

The 39 is better than the +3 degree October endurance races ;)

i have asked for longer SB and 600 races, 12 laps on pro??? meh..... maybe we get, maybe we stay same

i have asked for longer SB and 600 races, 12 laps on pro??? meh..... maybe we get, maybe we stay same

I don't get why it's 12 laps of pro track or 12 laps of long track. Pro track races should be much longer, long track races seem like you're riding for an eternity.

I don't get why it's 12 laps of pro track or 12 laps of long track. Pro track races should be much longer, long track races seem like you're riding for an eternity.

So you are saying reduce the amount of laps on Long lol. These days I am glad if I finish a race without fainting

So you are saying reduce the amount of laps on Long lol. These days I am glad if I finish a race without fainting

Haha no! Pro track is easy especially in sub 30* weather. I found that having a pit board and knowing exactly how many laps are left really helps with not getting exhausted. When you feel like you're almost at the end and see the 1/2 way flag it just sucks all your energy. I don't have one right now but if you figure out something I'll gladly hold it (the pit board!) for you this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom