Going to the International Bike Show - Can you look for some forks for me :) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Going to the International Bike Show - Can you look for some forks for me :)

CB900F2

Hey all

If anyone is going to the bike show today (Sunday) and if your walking around he used part dealer area, can you ask around for me if they have a set of 2004+ Honda front forks for a CB919/CB900F2 for me??

Thanks all...

I didn't see a whole lot in the way of used parts honestly...much less an entire area, unless I missed it?

I have been calling around and no luck... I will assume there will be many dealers I didn't contact would be at the show...

thanks

No, there usually aren't many there. NCK, Sonic, Zdenos, Toronto Cycle Salvage... not much else.

Try ebay.

Going to keep the bike long term? I suggest a rc51 front end swap. Best upgrade I made to my 919.
I have a full VFR800 single sided swingarm swap with a new Gunmetal powdercoated wheel if you are interested.. And a ton of other 919 stuff

Last edited:
Thanks Quantum.. "And a ton of other 919 stuff" Do have maybe have hidden in that pile of stuff a set of 2004+ 919 forks :)

Going to keep the bike long term? I suggest a rc51 front end swap. Best upgrade I made to my 919.
I have a full VFR800 single sided swingarm swap with a new Gunmetal powdercoated wheel if you are interested.. And a ton of other 919 stuff

No I dont have a set of forks... Do you just want them to gain the adjustments on the fork tops?

Back
Top Bottom