What did you buy from the motorcycle supershow ? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What did you buy from the motorcycle supershow ?

But isn't riding an urban camo bike in the city kind of like walking into a bear's den covered in honey?

Went to the show looking for a Arai or Shoei offroad helmet and goggles... No dice.
Clint @ Dualsport Plus did give me a deal on a OSET 12.5 for my daughter, even though they didn't bring any to the show.
I didn't see any "real deals" on stuff I had to have.

Go for the motorcycle show, stay for the people watching. It was quite the gathering of SOA wanna be's

Eh quit talkin bout me like that!!

jk

decent enough deal on a helmet, some crap for leathers, and a vacuum. Yes a vacuum.

didn't see a lot this time around. Thought it was a better showing for manufacturers than in recent years, but not strong for gear/accessories.

Didn't get a chance to go, but the only thing I want is an astar gp plus leather perforated jacket. However I just got their new catolog today with coupons 10%, 20%, and $25 off one item. At least the Cdn price is still a lot cheaper than going the american route.

Oh I forgot I bought some pepperoni sticks. Also saw some jeans lined with something called Pekev that looked interesting but I didn't buy since I had never heard of it. Should've just done some quick Googling as now I see it is apparently more abrasion resistant than most other types of Kevlar.

I bought a smoked meat sandwich and a beer. One of my mates bought a '15 M50 from SON.

Didn't buy anything because Twisted Throttle and Dual Sport Plus didn't bring anything. Some good deals were to be had, prices were very fair at GP. Great deals on mystery meat and miracle shoe polish.

My favourite bike at the show:

2000000060.jpg

I was eyeballing that bike all weekend...As much as I want a SS this one may just be my next bike.

I bought a new set of A* SMX-Plus boots from riders choice. They looks purdy :D

I have these, they do look good and protect well. They also get a lot of attention because as you walk everyone hears the squeaking noises coming from them. ?

I bought a smoked meat sandwich and a beer. One of my mates bought a '15 M50 from SON.
So you both spent about the same amount of $$$

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

So you both spent about the same amount of $$$

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

$9 a drink...****ing ridiculous.

I took two of the kawi bags with the posters and went and got a 12 pack of Mike's hard lemonade from Westwood mall up the street for about $25. Once the posters were rolled up the bags were perfectly cylindrical and fit 6 cans each then I got some ice and cups from the cuties at the bar (they were some of the best looking ones there) got a good buzz going and sold a bunch of ****.

lol..oh yes..i'm assuming a new bike is coming soon, what did you buy?

Back
Top Bottom