What did you buy from the motorcycle supershow ? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What did you buy from the motorcycle supershow ?

So was I when I sat on it last year at this same show, so I had to go and buy it :)

That's what happens when we go to the bike show, see new bikes, seat on it...your head start spinning and without even knowing a new bike is in the garage.lol

So was I when I sat on it last year at this same show, so I had to go and buy it :)
Yeah with insurance and current money situation, it won't be a reality until 2017 season. :S

I did not end up buying anything.

There was some stuff at GP Bikes I was considering, but they were only a offering tax free sale and their prices were no different from their store.

The only booth I would have considered buying something was Pete's Superbike, but they did not have my tire sizes.

What brand? Pics/links?
Not at the show but I bought a few Scorpion EXO1000 helmets with flip down visors for $100 bucks each like 3 years ago. ECE certified.

I looked at Sidi Armada boots because all the literature says they have an ankle brace but it actually just looks like they have one and they don't. Their adventure boots seem to be the only Sidi model that does. Was planning on buying those until I discovered that. Or Dainese TRQ Tour but they didn't have my size.

Was look for some Roof convertible helmets but didn't see any. Almost settled on an LS2 convertible helmet but I can get them for half the price they were selling them for at the show. GP Bikes did say they could give me show pricing if I special ordered a Roof helmet through them.

Last edited:
I did not end up buying anything.

There was some stuff at GP Bikes I was considering, but they were only a offering tax free sale and their prices were no different from their store.

The only booth I would have considered buying something was Pete's Superbike, but they did not have my tire sizes.
Did you check any of the other tire suppliers? Pete price was higher than what Wayne sold me tires at the Michelin booth.

And he is local

I bought some chain cleaner with brush, and ordered Renthal grips and an oil filter from GP so i can get free shipping lol also had ice cream, been wanting that for weeks now.

I thought there were definitely some good deals around, especially at GP Bikes. Some of the gear were on great prices, all things considered. Were they DIRT cheap? No. Were they good enough that you won't find a lower price elsewhere anytime soon? Pretty much...

I just moved back from Chicago and bought a jacket from DStore, and planned on buying some gloves and boots down there from the end-of-2015 sales. Good thing I held out because given our pathetically weak CAD, the prices today were simply unbeatable even from cross-shopping everywhere I looked.

Anyways, I happily purchased some Dainese gauntlets and boots. The deals were so good that I even plunked down on a RC390! I definitely didn't wake up today with the intent of buying a bike but eh, the Indian in me couldn't resist the prices. :laughing9:

Didn't buy anything because Twisted Throttle and Dual Sport Plus didn't bring anything. Some good deals were to be had, prices were very fair at GP. Great deals on mystery meat and miracle shoe polish.

My favourite bike at the show:

2000000060.jpg

I bought a new set of A* SMX-Plus boots from riders choice. They looks purdy :D

Don't you work at St. Onge?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom