Anyone ever hear/use "Five" gloves? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone ever hear/use "Five" gloves?

Yes! they are good & very durable, well made...I have had them for 3 years & always wear them!

Last edited:
I might be wrong but i think Royal Distributing carry that line.

Last edited:
Re: Anyone ever hear/use "Five" gloves?

Yes! they are good & very durable, well made...I have had then for 3 years & always wear them!

Have you crashed with them on?

I had a very slow lowside and the stitching came apart in the middle finger. It was the 3rd time I used the RFX1.

Believe they are made in Quebec. First pair of gloves I ever bought were short-cuff FIVE gloves. For what they were - I thought they were ok, but they could have fit my hand a bit better. Find a pair that has the protection you want and fits your hand very well. Spend a bit more, and try these:

https://www.canadasmotorcycle.ca/scorpion-sg3-gloves.html

Last edited:
I think the brand is French. Looked into them once and the reviews on French gear sites seemed pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Find a pair that has the protection you want and fits your hand very well.

Wise words...

Visit your local retailer and try a few pairs on to get the 'perfect' fit... You want it to fit like a 'glove'. Bwaahahaha I crack myself up... :lmao:

Have you crashed with them on?

I had a very slow lowside and the stitching came apart in the middle finger. It was the 3rd time I used the RFX1.

No never crashed so I don't have any experience with that...knock on wood!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Fawaz at Racer5 and speedworx sells them as well. Those are also the gloves he uses in his track school.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I had a pair of them. Bought them early 2014. Crashed once in the wet wearing them. They held up ok, the sliders took a little bit of rash but most of the slide I was holding onto the bike since it was on top of me! I wore through the palm around round 4 last year, I only wore these gloves on the track so they didn't have a ton of use on them.... for the price I was a little let down by them.

Replaced them with Bickle's gloves.

I've gone down at around 60-70 with a pair of this brand names gloves. The stitching on the palm part torn open on the one hand that hit the ground first. I moved on to another brand after that. Lucky for me I didn't get any severe hand injuries.

I know St.Onge in Barrie carries the Five line. Pretty much any local dealer should be able to get them as they come from Motovan
so does Royal, i got a pair from them and im fairly sure i saw them at riders choice too.

They're the most comfortable full gauntlet gloves I own.
I can't say how they fare in a crash.

I had the palm of my Rev-it gauntlet gloves rip open when going down doing 50 km/h... For $150 gloves, I was ******

I've never owned their gauntlets but I used to have a pair of textile shorties--my first moto gloves ever in fact. The fabric itself tore open simply from repeated use. The spot where it ripped was below the thumb and I believe it was due to the tip of my thumb repeatedly hitting that spot whenever I put it on. The fabric also frayed a bit. That didn't leave a good impression on me but YMMV.

I had the palm of my Rev-it gauntlet gloves rip open when going down doing 50 km/h... For $150 gloves, I was ******

Annndddd how was your hand? Any injury?

Back
Top Bottom