Just imagine ... 800 million | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Just imagine ... 800 million

and what would you classify as 'stress reduction' money ?

For me that would be Cash-For-Life or Double cash for life. 52k or 104k a year? Hell yes that's bills and expenses taken care of. Work for fun!

For me that would be Cash-For-Life or Double cash for life. 52k or 104k a year? Hell yes that's bills and expenses taken care of. Work for fun!
After all the bills are paid, $52k/ year is a nice amount of money. But I'm a little greedy, and I hate my job. I'd like to have some f**k you money.
$60 mil lotto max. Maybe I should set up a GTAM lotto pool.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I've been doing some work at a golf club house lately and I think I found a way to spend the money if I ever get a chance. (I don't buy tickets).

I'd buy a golf course. The ultimate front lawn. I figure a nice one in the GTA could be had for $500-$600 million. I don't golf but I could ride the cartways unlicensed and uninsured. Considering our insurance rates it might pay off.

I've got a really good system worked out, and figure I've made thousands using it over the years.

It's called don't buy lottery tickets, they're a sucker's bet.

I've got a really good system worked out, and figure I've made thousands using it over the years.

Oh yeah the "buy them every week, except do the purchase into a savings account"

I don't have the sense for that. I'm a gambling degenerate. I read somewhere that only 8% of lottery players ever win more than they've spent.
Oh yeah the "buy them every week, except do the purchase into a savings account"
Sort of like the "buy term and invest the difference " when it comes to life insurance, I haven't known anyone that actually did that.

A tax on stupidity. Part 2 is that before lotteries parents told their kids they had to learn, work hard and save if they wanted nice stuff. Now they're told they have to win a lottery. Nice work ethic.

Some stupidly high % of the population is hoping for a lottery win so they can afford to retire.

Moderation. Couple bux buys legitimate chance to dream. Cheap mental health.

A tax on stupidity. Part 2 is that before lotteries parents told their kids they had to learn, work hard and save if they wanted nice stuff. Now they're told they have to win a lottery. Nice work ethic.

Some stupidly high % of the population is hoping for a lottery win so they can afford to retire.
I play the lottery so that I have a chance of having nice things because all of my disposable income has been put away for retirement. Call me stupid. Wait. You already did. ?

I'd buy a golf course. The ultimate front lawn. I figure a nice one in the GTA could be had for $500-$600 million. I don't golf but I could ride the cartways unlicensed and uninsured. Considering our insurance rates it might pay off.

You can spend way less than that. York Downs in Markham went for 412, Geranium offered to sell Highland Gate to Aurora for 98 (which is the residential value, the value if it is forced to stay as a golf course is much lower).

You can spend way less than that. York Downs in Markham went for 412, Geranium offered to sell Highland Gate to Aurora for 98 (which is the residential value, the value if it is forced to stay as a golf course is much lower).

The golf industry is having money problems. I'm not sure if video games are stopping younger players from entering the pastime or whether the CEO's are too busy at work.

Moot point. No lottery ticket for me.

Back
Top Bottom