TD Insurance Spike?! m109r rider | GTAMotorcycle.com

TD Insurance Spike?! m109r rider

ridesa9

I have a spotless record was paying $1464 with TD, 35 yr old, M, 10 years.... Got my renewal this year jumped to $2230!? Guy said it's because of all the motorcycle issues as of late.

Seriously what the...

Anyone know what's going on, who should I try?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks

Happening to everyone

I have given this number to a couple of people and they have been successful with good quotes
Christopher South, R.I.B. (Ont), CIP
Insurance Broker, SurNet Insurance Group Inc.
csouth@surnet.net
P: 416-546-8969
F: 866-491-4002

Make sure you read reviews from whatever company they give you a quote for and then decide.

Here is one of many threads opened in the last few weeks
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...renewal-raises-my-Super-Sport-rate-275-on-BMW

Yeah for sure $540 for the DL for liability ....thanks for the tip and I can insure the CBF1000 for $380 for July to Feb.. :D

Last edited:
Glad it also worked out for you guys.

Like I said somewhere else. I saved 1500 from what I was paying with state Farm. Just waiting to see where the catch is lol.

Happening to everyone

I have given this number to a couple of people and they have been successful with good quotes
Christopher South, R.I.B. (Ont), CIP
Insurance Broker, SurNet Insurance Group Inc.
csouth@surnet.net
P: 416-546-8969
F: 866-491-4002

Make sure you read reviews from whatever company they give you a quote for and then decide.

Here is one of many threads opened in the last few weeks
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...renewal-raises-my-Super-Sport-rate-275-on-BMW

I got my TD renewal yesterday, went from 877.66 to 1359. 38 y/o married, no claims tickets, full M 2000 ZX6R, 16 years riding. Contacted Chris and he got me a quote that is cheaper than what I was paying last year with TD.

Kevin

I am going to start charging Chris a finders fee.

I may end up shopping around. I called up TD last night but because my renewal isn't up yet I never got a price. I am with them for 20 years now, have house insurance, car,van and the bike with them. Put the bug in her ear if the bike goes they all go ...lol

fak the fakking fakkers, my premium went up 25% with td mm, this was my first year being insured, and also got my full M, they didn't give a fak. Seems like ill be calling around ...ugh.

And my house and car insurance will also prolly go once they come up as well

Last edited:
fak the fakking fakkers, my premium went up 25$ with td mm, this was my first year being insured, and also got my full M, they didn't give a fak. Seems like ill be calling around ...ugh.

And my house and car insurance will also prolly go once they come up as well
$25/month?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yup, I am virtually in exactly the same profile and bike as you are. Got a insurance hike on the bike coming up with TD MM at $380 more than a year ago.
I have been with TD MM for the last 8-9 years and I think it is now the time to shop around.

I just spoke with Chris and his quote for a stand alone policy for my Daytona is $500 less than I pay with State Farm!
If I bring car and home ins. over then my bike will be around $970/yr for full coverage.
Currently pay $1750 with SF with no claims, no tickets, no accidents.

I got a 35% increase from TD on my ZX6R (from $920 to $1250/yr). Chris was able to get it down to about $1000 which is more reasonable. Late thirties, full M, no tickets or accidents.

Grant Redfern @ allstate has had the best rate so far...IF i bring home or auto... with home and auto it'd be crazy low but then i doubt he'd be able to do better with auto...we'll see.

Even after increase td mm is still competitive, mind blown. (and thats after calling about 8 different insurance companies/brokers)

With all these threads, I can only imagine td and state farm are going to lose a lot of business.

Back
Top Bottom