Tickets for the Motorcycle Super show | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tickets for the Motorcycle Super show

Anyone else gonna be there Friday?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I was looking to go on Friday as well....what time are you guys showing up?

I was looking to go on Friday as well....what time are you guys showing up?
Original plan is 5 ish. But just found out that a buddy's dad passed, will pass by the viewing first, so could be as late as 6.

I don't see why not- Prob even better last minute deals.
? He was just being a rompiballe.

My chic and I are likely going Friday at 5 but there is a chance we don't if she gets caught up at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if Hit-Air will have a booth setup and perhaps some vests/jackets for sale?

Or maybe if Velocity will be there selling jeans?

I wanna go, but aside from browsing stuff I wanna buy, I have no real reason to... it's on my way home from work, too :p

I'm looking forward to the show. Parking is always free by the way.
I'm going to be looking for a few things, but mostly something similar to the 511 motor pant, if you know what those are. They're not available here and they are really cool. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

So has anyone actually gone today as yet? If so, how was it?

Any suits for sale for a good price?

Would only go to grab a suit if the price is right.
or i'm just going to go to http://www.fc-moto.de/en_GB

So has anyone actually gone today as yet? If so, how was it?

Got there at 1pm. No problem parking. No line ups for tickets. How was the show? Much the same as every year. Nothing exciting. Plus no Amsoil girls there. Boo Hoo.
Consider, I only went to wonder around. Not looking for anything special. Walked around for 3 hours. Chatted to a few vendors. Also chatted with "Cutekill"
I think I spelt that correctly. As they would politely say in Jolly Olde England. What a charming young Lady.
If you are like me and not looking for anything special and you went last year. Your choice.

Thanks....I am like you but then again I did find my SOA rings that Jax wears last year so that was a bonus...

6439b68992edad25f569744148ac042f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
When I go I want to see Pussy Galore.

Was really hoping to go but not sure I'll make it this weekend :( All I need is a front stand, and a windshield for my bike...

Pretty good place to check out different bikes in one place if you're unsure what you're getting.
Can hop on one bike brand to another in few minutes, getting a feel for seating position and comfort, much better than driving from dealer to dealer.

Also I thought I recognized the stunt guys, watched a few of their videos few months ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te0V71sGoxA

The Euro the way it is right now,i'm not so sure if it is worth it with the exchange.

for under $600 CDN, you get get a reputable suit from them right now

Stunt show is about to start
f09252a7a11e80ba2f7a011bb3d9c86b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom