Tickets for the Motorcycle Super show | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tickets for the Motorcycle Super show

Stunt show is about to start
f09252a7a11e80ba2f7a011bb3d9c86b.jpg

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Did you go for a spin with the Pirelli Girls!?:p

Did you go for a spin with the Pirelli Girls!?
Not me. ?
I do remember a time when the girls at the show were a lot more attractive. It seems at this rate that next year I'll be able to get the job as long as I put on booty shorts and a crop top.

I highly dought you would find that many sexy girls at the bike shows in January- Perhaps the next show in Feb.

Got there at 1pm. No problem parking. No line ups for tickets. How was the show? Much the same as every year. Nothing exciting. Plus no Amsoil girls there. Boo Hoo.
Consider, I only went to wonder around. Not looking for anything special. Walked around for 3 hours. Chatted to a few vendors. Also chatted with "Cutekill"
I think I spelt that correctly. As they would politely say in Jolly Olde England. What a charming young Lady.
If you are like me and not looking for anything special and you went last year. Your choice.
Damn, love those Amsoil girls. Quite a sight for sore eyes
Not me. ?
I do remember a time when the girls at the show were a lot more attractive. It seems at this rate that next year I'll be able to get the job as long as I put on booty shorts and a crop top.

That's sad

When I go I want to see Pussy Galore.

I must be dreaming....

While we're on this topic there was a sprinkling of Hooters girls walking around the show but no chicken wings to be had alas....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bond? James Bond?

This fella went and got annoyed the $3 coupon must be printed.

In this day and age, displaying the coupon on a phone should be suffice.

Needless to say, I started out grumpy.

Yes, the lovely lady at the ticket booth pointed to her paper copy and showed me where is says it must be printed.

For marketing and tracking the discount, I get it. But folks, it's 2016 for Christopher's sake.

Anyhoo!!!!!

After my little tiff, I browsed around and collected steps for the counter on my phone. Still didn't manage to hit my daily goal of 10,000.

Oh well, after spending a couple hours, the little lady likes the Triumph America LT.

Showed her the Thunderbird and explained all the reasons why it's worth the price bump.

She still likes the "look" of the America better. Lol.

Me: Babe, you have to ditch that HD leather coat and boots......

Her: For the money we save we can buy new gear and still be ahead.

This is when compared to pricing out a Dyna Switchback.

So, we continued to walk and I tried to convince her the Thunderbird is worth is because it has......passenger floor boards!!!!

Meh, I'll just get you to put on some aftermarket.....

Me: ok, we will just have to wait until the spring and do a demo ride so you can feel the benefits of a "bigger" bike.

Her: looking at me with the all knowing.....you'll just do what I want if I'm paying......

Me: you pay? What ever you want my love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The show was similar to years past, although they all are really. The stunt show was a little too limited in space, a few extra feet would have helped them out. Not my thing, but drew quite a crowd.

I think they kept some of the dividers up this year which gave things a bit more airy feel but did make it feel a tiny bit smaller. Less people selling questionable meat and fashion/Chinese leather which was nice to see.

Pete's Superbike was back this year, a good stack of tires, picked up 2 sets of Q3's for a reasonable price and save some shipping. If you pay with debit, he'll give you a slightly better deal which was nice.

Pro6 had KR448/451 sets (200 slicks) for $320/set which was decent. Picked up a D211 and D212 UK rear for solid prices from them.

GBM (Drew/Sunny @ the Slightly Stoopid racing booth) is running a deal, 3 lapping days for $270 (I believe tuesday full days or SOAR fridays) and a deal for thursday evening lapping.

Fawaz didn't have the usual oil deals but they are running an endurance race event this year which looks interesting. You must rent their bike, any class, to enter. The pricing was a bit confusing since they split the morning/endurance event into 2 pricing categories. It wasn't super clear whether this was per person or per bike, but Fawaz did take the time to explain. Had some good deals on RF1200's among other things, so be sure to swing by his booth.

I have one free ticket to the show if someone wants to pick it up.
I'm in Mississauga near 403/Winston Churchill.
PM me if interested.

SOLD!!!

Last edited:
I must be dreaming....

While we're on this topic there was a sprinkling of Hooters girls walking around the show but no chicken wings to be had alas....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, that upset me too. But the smoothie made up for it, right? ?

Yeah, that upset me too. But the smoothie made up for it, right?

Don't remind me about that smoothie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must've had too much ice cream, Joe. I'm pretty sure the 2016 AT was not there.
Totally could be wrong, as the bike was much too tall for me, so I just ignored it. Not sure what bike it was, but it had those square steel bags *panniers? on it. Never noticed a honda with thise before, at a dealer. I was more concerned with realizing that I'm still too damn short for most stock bikes.

The show was similar to years past, although they all are really. The stunt show was a little too limited in space, a few extra feet would have helped them out. Not my thing, but drew quite a crowd.

I think they kept some of the dividers up this year which gave things a bit more airy feel but did make it feel a tiny bit smaller. Less people selling questionable meat and fashion/Chinese leather which was nice to see.

Pete's Superbike was back this year, a good stack of tires, picked up 2 sets of Q3's for a reasonable price and save some shipping. If you pay with debit, he'll give you a slightly better deal which was nice.

Pro6 had KR448/451 sets (200 slicks) for $320/set which was decent. Picked up a D211 and D212 UK rear for solid prices from them.

GBM (Drew/Sunny @ the Slightly Stoopid racing booth) is running a deal, 3 lapping days for $270 (I believe tuesday full days or SOAR fridays) and a deal for thursday evening lapping.

Fawaz didn't have the usual oil deals but they are running an endurance race event this year which looks interesting. You must rent their bike, any class, to enter. The pricing was a bit confusing since they split the morning/endurance event into 2 pricing categories. It wasn't super clear whether this was per person or per bike, but Fawaz did take the time to explain. Had some good deals on RF1200's among other things, so be sure to swing by his booth.

What about fawaz's tire pckages? Are those considered a good deal in comparison to other people there selling their tires?

I don't really pay attention since I mount my own. I believe speedworx only sells tires + install packages together, but it is likely competitive knowing Fawaz. Pete's and pro6 have good prices if you mount your own, depending on what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom