Tickets for the Motorcycle Super show | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tickets for the Motorcycle Super show

vanjka

Hi people,

I am interested to find out is there any way to get tickets at a discounted price for this weekends show. Please let me know.

Thank you

Yes there is.

I probably wouldn't have looked like such an @$$ if I remembered to paste the link, huh?
http://www.motorcycleenhancements.com/

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Maybe Friday evening. More likely will be Saturday though.

What is the regular cost of entry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just go to the GTAM booth and say hello to CuteKill and Paul.

Admins are no fun! They should leave a white board/paper out for people to sign usernames and see how many users stop by.

Only valid Friday and after 5 pm Saturday

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Do we just print this out? Looks sketchy. Also why can't we buy online and use the coupon? The line probably won't be worth saving $3 over.

If anyone here is an ODSC member (or willing to become one), they need people to man their booth and will give you a free ticket. If you aren't a member but are interested in dual sport riding, it is around $75 for a year membership... but this would be an instant $20 discount if you were planning on attending the show anyway: http://www.odsc.on.ca/.xenforo/index.php?threads/volunteers-needed.22394/

I'm down to meet some peeps. Meeting me may not be a great start to the new year for you guys, though. Just ask @inreb.

What day Joe? I'm thinking Friday after work.

What day Joe? I'm thinking Friday after work.

I'm most likely aiming for Saturday. Want to try to get my older boy a spot at the Junior Red Riders.

@nakkers but I will talk to him tonight, if he is not interested, then maybe I will try for Friday night. Will update.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom