Commercial Insurance | GTAMotorcycle.com

Commercial Insurance

Mina

Site Supporter
Used car dealership with about 120-130 cars at any given time. Any recommendations?
No brokers. Insurance companies only, please. Thanks!

Used car dealership with about 120-130 cars at any given time. Any recommendations?
No brokers. Insurance companies only, please. Thanks!

not many company deal directly now, most only work through a broker

A diligent agent can sometimes find loopholes. Mine got me artisan rates while everyone else was telling me contractor which was about 20% higher. Yours is interesting, insuring 130 cars to be driven by unknown test pilots. PM sent.

Thanks for the leads, gentlemen.

I have two different agents from actual insurance companies coming over today to assess the business/property.
Will post back with an update.

I use these guys my business/commercial insurance.

www.cgbgroup.com

I like them, been good to me.... but can't compare vs others as I've only used them for business.

FWIW Economical Insurance through CG&B have advised me that I am looking at a 50% rate increase this year after 25 years in business without having a single claim.

All companies do this every once in a while basically because their numbers aren't making someone happy and so they roll the dice to see what new numbers come up.

There are only 4 or 5 people around that do what I do so they don't have a lot of stats.

The funny part is that if we four stopped fixing stuff they would have a lot more high dollar claims.

Think of it this way. If auto body shops were put out of business the cost of claims would go up because instead of paying 4 or 5 grand to fix a car the insurers would have to buy everyone new ones.

Of course then our insurance rates would go up.

The problem is that the underwriters and the claims adjusters live on different planets.

Back
Top Bottom