radio! radio! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

radio! radio!

That was pretty much the discussion my wife and I had, speakers playing music for everybody else in traffic just makes you annoying.

A few little speakers on your motorcycle pumping out tunes might be bothersome to other people? I suppose if you have it cranked to 11, sure, but I have a big 4 speaker stereo in my fairing and although I turn it up at speed, when I slow down...I turn it down. Simple solution, and if my choice of music (Classic rock on Sirius most of the time) is bothersome to someone else sitting directly next to me (which is about as close at they'd have to be to hear it once I turn the volume down), well, too bad for them, they're looking for something to be upset about at that point basically.

I appreciate the fact you turn it down, my experiences so far is often me hearing it through my rolled up car windows. but often the guys blasting the soundtrack of their youth also are part of the loud pipes save lives group.
I dont really like tuner cars blasting bass that makes my coffee cup jump, or campgrounds that need AC/DC to wake up. Often I pull over to yell at clouds.

I enjoy watching scowling Harley riders ride up and down Yonge St blasting Bad to the Bone.

I know my Schuberth C3 Pro will pick up radio stations. I have not done it, but it is listed in the features for the communication kit that gets installed. I think it only picks up FM statins though.

The helmet is one purchase, then you buy the SRC system that has a microphone, speakers, battery and bluetooth to connect to a wide range of devices. Integrated into the helmet, nothing attached to the side or anything like that. Expensive, but works well.

Back
Top Bottom